Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sinners Hunt Part 2

Hiya everyone! This is another series of glimpses at hunt prizes from the Sinner's Hunt - Envy which is ending tomorrow or maybe the 1st of December if the designers are feeling generous, since the listed ending date on the blog and signs is the nonexistent 31st of November. I would definitely hurry if I were you, just in case! :)


First we have one of the few items that is not green, hehe, this sexy dress from Vero Modero named Wild Dress Snake. This is prize #16 and includes the sleeveless mesh dress in standard sizes, along with the jacket in a system layer for the base plus prim/flexi sleeves and back. The pattern has some really pretty colors in it, bright pops among the snakeskin.


I must admit, prize #28 here from Facepalm made me giggle with nervousness, as there's no alpha layer so I am going commando *blushes*! This gorgeous fitmesh gown comes in 5 sizes, and those beautiful shoes for Slink high are included as well. I do take pleasure in the details, and that back with the many criss-crossed straps along with the texture on the front make me a happy diva ;) At least you know the fitmesh did what it should, and fits in all the right places. For public wear, I'd probably slip on nude panties and pasties for a bit of security and peace of mind.


This gown so reminds me of a beautiful tropical fish, which is probably an unusual observation but when I was a kid my family had several tanks full of beauties like fancy tailed guppies, Beta fish, killifish (one of which had these exact colors!), tetras, and much more. Anyway, this stunner is the prize from #10 Bad Fox Designs, and is quite the generous gift as it includes the top, skirt, and arm wraps each in several mesh sizes, plus the flexi attachments for each leg, a makeup layer that looks to be mainly eyeshadow, and the intriguing halo & horns. I love how the halo looks to be made of bone or maybe the same substance as nails (keratin I'm thinking) with growth rings or something, and the horns are different colors from each other. So am I more angel or devil? That's why the shrug :)


What a lovely dress, and I do greatly appreciate the matching shoes being included! This is our prize from #15, Mishmash Fusion, and is called the All I Want Mini Dress along with a pair of The Killer Inside ENVY Slink high shoes, each with that great spiraling swirl. The belt is built into the dress, and those attached chains always catch my eye. You know I'll be wearing this quite a bit, especially with matching shoes making my SL days easier.


Wrapping things up tonight, we have a stunning ensemble from :Madness:, who are #9 in the hunt and have appropriately named this outfit Coveted. We have a bright emerald green shirt and skirt (one mesh piece though) with a tiny peekaboo effect at the tummy, matching shoes that took some finagling, and a lovely pendant that makes me feel oddly Slytherin ;) I am usually a Ravenclaw, even Pottermore had sorted me there, so this is a fun change of pace. The shoes defaulted to my right hand and I decided I preferred to wear them on my feet, hehe, so I reattached them to the correct feet and edited, rotated, shimmied, and wished I were at Hogwarts and able to perform magic, but as you can see I think they got where they belong.

Nail note of the night: same as last night, a lucky board prize from an event, by *pulcino* and named Critter. I was able to show you a few more than just their green color, as there are 10 lovely bright options on the Slink HUD. Same hair as yesterday as well, the marketplace bargain from Truth called Karlie that I am infatuated with and still need to eventually show you the sunnies that are an optional attachment :)

Hope your day/evening is a good one, and that your weekend had plenty of bright spots. Magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Sinner's Hunt - Envy:

Photo 1:

Dress: [VM] VERO MODERO / Wild Dress Snake  $0L Prize #16

Photo 2:

Dress: +Facepalm+ Envy  $0L Prize #28

Photo 3:

Dress: Bad Fox Designs ~ Envy Special Edition  $0L Prize #10

Photo 4:

Dress/Shoes: Mishmash Fusion All I want Mini Dress - ENVY  $0L Prize #15

Photo 5:

Outfit: :Madness: Coveted  $0L Prize #9

Nails: *pulcino*: Slink Applier [Critter]  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie - variety  $100L Marketplace sale
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Star GG JULY Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment