Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Get To Know Us Hunt

Hiya everyone! Somehow in the chaos recently, I'd overlooked a small hunt I meant to blog sooner, the Get To Know Us Hunt, which features free prizes in several locations hidden in tiny crates. The first stop in the hunt is a treasure trove, as two stores are in the same location, ViPs CrEaTiOnS and AmAzINg CrEaTiOnS, who each offer a gift for the men and ladies. I chose to focus on their prizes tonight, but their blog will show you hints at more of what can be found along the brief hunt path.

Let's start off with this great sweater dress from AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS, whose name I keep copy/pasting and it's still coming out differently each time. By any name, this cozy looking dress says winter fun :) You will receive the dress in standard mesh sizes, plus those cute matching boots which are made for default avatar feet. More good news, this isn't even the only gift in their hunt prize!

The other prize from AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS is a big one, lots of parts to this one...we receive the mesh dress, two pairs of boots, and dozens of stockings in various colors and patterns. There are also several color HUDs in there, and you can probably guess why from looking at the picture. The top, the straps on the sleeves, the boots and even their cuffs are each controlled by one of the HUDs (they aren't labeled though so it's hit or miss, finding the right match accidentally) but you can see they provide a mind-boggling amount of variety. Enjoy!

Head across the street to ViPs CrEaTiOnS, and you can find this lovely dress in both colors shown, and it even includes the striking jewelry shown. The necklace and earrings have a built in resizer, along with a very subtle bling which in fact I almost hesitate to call it that, not like the old fashioned kind of bling that lights up an entire room but simply a soft occasional sparkle. I think you can actually see it on the gem in the earring in my closeup, those tiny rays that showed up against my hair, and I'm thinking I see a couple rays on the lower gem of the necklace as well. 

Nail note of the night: I am wearing a group gift from Livia, one of at least 3 currently available when you join their group for free. This HUD is called Gold Foiled and is the November gift. I highly recommend heading over to see what else is available.

I am still uncertain what my blogging schedule will be like the next few days, as this time tomorrow my Thanksgiving company will have arrived and I'll be preparing for an all-day feast with the family. I hope you're all having a beautiful week so far, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Get To Know Us Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS Roll Neck Dress 23  $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: AmAzInNg-Mesh dress with Belt 2  $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dresses: ViPs CrEaTiOnS Female Mesh Dress - (Backless) - Sweet Dots (Brown-Mauve) $0L Hunt Prize

Nails: LIVIA :: Gold Foiled :: Nov2015 Gift [Slink/Omega]  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: TRUTH Demelza- gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Star GG JULY Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment