Friday, November 13, 2015

Warm Socks and So Much More

Hiya everyone! It is a chilly evening here in my neck of the woods, so the Warm Socks Hunt 2 and Gacha Event is perfect timing and I'm excited to show you a few of the prizes I've located so far. This is a Fi's Creations event, I've mentioned before how much I appreciate their monthly free gridwide hunts for being so well organized and filled with amazing gifts from such generous designers. This time around we have 29 participants, and you can see pictures of the prizes and gachas on their blog so you know what treats await, I am focusing on the gifts rather than gachas.

First we have two lovely gifts that look great together. My cozy cardigan dress is from Fi's Creations, prize #01, and I am loving the colors as well as the knit texture. Standard mesh sizes here, I had no trouble whatsoever with the fit. My jewelry is from Redrose Jewellry, and their gift includes the necklace and matching earrings with a cute pair of socks on each and those sweet little hearts on the socks and as chain links. There is also a men's gift of a different necklace with a pair of socks as well, a more rugged look to it. Redrose is #03 in our hunt path.

I know I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again, but I need this outfit in RL!! Prize #05 from Mishmash Fusion is this lovely grey sweater dress in mesh sizes, and the tights you see in system layers with an Omega applier included, and even the grey fur winter boots are included for default avatar feet. I've been trying to decide if the pattern on the sides of the tights look like a vine or cracked pavement, it's kinda like a fun inkblot test :) All I know is this outfit looks wonderfully snuggly.

Two stores that are neighbors on their sim and both usually take part in all the Fi's hunts are Wicked and Sickly SWEET, so I am showing their gifts together. The landmark for #06 Sickly SWEET will actually bring you to #07 Wicked due to a forced landing spot, so I'd suggest you stay in Wicked and find this enchanting Elena Vest in Geometric with its built in belt, and a version without the shirt beneath is included in all standard mesh sizes as well as the version you see above. Then go out the front door and turn right, you'll find Sickly SWEET and the prize I am posing next to, the Lumi Fireplace. The land impact was only 8, and the fire looks so inviting.

A final glimpse for the night, I certainly look as though I'm ready for bed :) This is prize #09 from Euphoria Couture, their Lincoln Boyfriend's Shirt and Slipper Socks. I love the soft blue shade, and the socks are precious (another case of I need this in RL!) even if I had a bit of difficulty with the alpha layer. I will need to readjust the sock height or something I guess, but they are really cute!

Nail note of the night: I am sporting a very appropriate group gift from Hello Dave tonight, their Frosty Berry nails which are 6 shades of blues, silvers, and even a soft red with tiny flecks of snow barely noticeable on each. It is still free to join this fantastic group, and this was #91 of their weekly gifts which all previous are still available at the store so you NEED to join this group! I joined back when it still had a fee and I've never regretted it. My hair is worth mentioning, Truth Hair has sent out a new subscriber gift called Louisa with their Variety HUD for a nice selection of colors, and there's a separate HUD for 4 metal color choices for the accessory. I am a huge fan of their hair and am really excited about this new gift!

Just a quick note before the credits...my heart goes out to all who are affected by the attacks in Paris, and I offer my usual magical magpie hugs with some extra hugs full of hope for peace in our world.

Credits:
All Prizes from the Warm Socks Hunt 2:

Photo 1:

Dress: Fi's Creations Hunt Gift - Cardigan Dress  $0L Prize #01
Jewelry: Redrose Jewellry Warm Sock Hunt Earrings/Necklace  $0L Prize #03

Photo 2:

Outfit: Mishmash Fusion WSH2 Gift  $0L Prize #05

Photo 3:

Outfit: WICKED * Elena - Vest (Geometric)  $0L Prize #07
Fireplace: {Sickly SWEET} Lumi - Fireplace  $0L Prize #06

Photo 4:

Outfit: Euphoria Couture EC - Lincoln Boyfriend's Shirt and Slipper Socks  $0L Prize #09

Nails: Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - VIPs - Frosty Berry  $0L Group Gift (free to join)

Hair: TRUTH Louisa - variety  $0L Subscriber Gift
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Adry Tan CL  $0L TDTH Prize #91
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment