Friday, November 6, 2015

Firestorm Spooky Nights - Creepy Path

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing you some of the many wonderful prizes from the Firestorm Spooky Nights Hunt, this post consisting of items found on the Creepy Path on Sim 4. There are 28 skulls to be found there, and since you're searching an entire sim I highly recommend checking the hints on their blog as with all the paths. A little guidance can go a long way.

First we have a playful dress from skull #21, courtesy of Bodhi. It's called Scaredy Cat, and I'm sure you can see why. I accessorized with the gift from Wicca's Wardrobe, #04 in the hunt, which would be my sexy shoes. They are Manon Heels Spike Edition in Beige, and fit my Slink high feet perfectly. 

Next we have an intriguing combination of mesh and flexi in our prize from YoKana, #12 in the path. Witch Gown Selena comes with the mesh gown in standard sizes, shown alone on the left, plus left and right arm ruffles, neck piece, flexi skirt with resizer, and the widow spider crawling towards my throat. Not shown are system layer gloves since no appliers.

I seem to have caught myself blinking again, hehe, but I'd like to think I was just trying to show you all my lovely eyeshadow ;) My jacket is prize #08 from Byrne, the Calavera Biker Jacket for girls (there is a vest included for the guys), in white and blue. I found myself seeing a lot more nipple than I generally prefer to show (my preference being none, LOL) so I noticed in the picture included with the prize they were wearing a tube top underneath. Found this cutie on the marketplace, details in the credits, to keep the girls under wraps, but you wear it the way you wish :) As for my jeans, they are prize #15 from Kingbal Stores, KS Any Low Rise Jeans that I have seen as a prize from them in other hunts and am fairly sure I've already blogged at least once before. They come with a HUD to change denim shades, lighter or darker as shown, and are in the usual range of mesh sizes.

Well known for organizing monthly free hunts, Fi's Creations has also provided a lovely prize in a skull along this hunt path for us, skull #20 to be exact. For the ladies we have this delightful Chocolate dress, and the men will find a matching chocolate suit, so we can be coordinated while...trick or treating for chocolate? Dancing the night away? 

One final treat for the night, I found this adorable little darling in skull #27 from Bird-E-Mart. He is called bird-E-corn, and you can click to hear him chirp (more of a cooing sound perhaps, very sweet) and type a command /5 anim to turn the hold pose on and off. If you need me, I'll be cuddling with my new friend...

Nail note of the night: Nail Me! has a prize along this hunt path, called Jaaneman and including Slink and Omega HUDs that feature 5 choices of quite similar designs, black backgrounds with red streaks and 2 have a sparkly look to them. They can be found in skull #09. I have a skin note for tonight too, as my beloved WoW skins have provided a pair of prizes in skull #01, the skin I am wearing above and one for the guys as well. Appliers aren't included but I have a rather large collection of WoW skins and did have the correct appliers already. Xan tried on the men's skin and we both liked how it looked on him, seems to be the same skin tone as mine and had some very light stubble. Quite handsome :)

Busy weekend ahead here, I hope you all have a lovely one in store. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Firestorm Spooky Nights Hunt- Creepy Path:

Photo 1:
Dress: SNH - Bodhi Women's Scaredy Cat Dress  $0L Prize #21
Shoes: Wicca's Wardrobe - Manon Heels Spike Edition [Beige]  $0L Prize #04

Photo 2:
Dress: YoKana YK - Witch Gown Selena  $0L Prize #12

Photo 3:
Jackets: (BYRNE) Calavera Biker Jacket for GALS (White & Blue)  $0L Prize #08
Jeans: Kingbal Stores 99 KS ANY LOW RISE JEANS  $0L Prize #15

Photo 4:
Dress: Fi's Creations - CHOCOLATE Dress (female gift)  $0L Prize #20

Photo 5:
Pet: Bird-E-Mart bird-E-corn  $0L Prize #27

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Arien Tan (hunt) CL  $0L Prize #01


Nails: {Nail Me!} Jaaneman Slink & Omega HUDs  $0L Prize #09

Hair: TRUTH Dolly - gingers
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment