Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Free Dove Hunt: Physco Clothes

Hiya everyone! I hope you didn't think I forgot about the Free Dove's monthly hunts for November :) This month we have a clothing designer, a jewelry creator, and an artist of makeup and nails. Tonight I am having fun with the gifts from Physco Clothes, which can be found at Free Dove in 10 small bright green hearts with a hot pink leopard print on them. Check the sign when you arrive to see exactly what you're looking for.

First we have some wise advice on such a cute layered sweater! The Keep Calm outfit is found in prize #1 and includes the mesh sweater in standard sizes, along with system layer jeans and boots for default avatar feet. 

This hot biker outfit is hidden in prize #5, and is called Rebel Rider. It includes the mesh jacket in several sizes, along with the system tank top and jeans, plus the awesome boots which are for the default avatar feet. No appliers are included with this or any of the prizes.

This outfit may be called Be My Valentine, but I've always felt like hearts and the color red are fantastic year round :) Please excuse how terrible I always am with adjusting those crazy little prim skirt flaps, probably one of the reasons that I love mesh skirts so much. No mesh here though, this outfit consists of system layer corselette, leggings, skirt with skirt prim, and boots for default avatar feet. It even includes the beautiful heart necklace shown.

Our final look for the night is prize #4, their Rockabilly Coat, which is a favorite style of mine for its playful feel. So I chose a sassy pose to show you this cutie :) You will receive it in standard mesh sizes for a nice fit.

Nail note of the night: I actually decided to use, for sneak peek purposes, one of the Free Dove Hunt gifts from alaskametro, whose prizes I will be showing you very soon. The Slink HUD I've used tonight is called "V-tip" and has several colors to choose from, along with being provided in appliers to suit Slink, Maitreya, Omega, and Eve. 

It's been a fairly typical Tuesday here, and other than a hair appointment tomorrow I'm just breezing through a normal week while wondering what else I can do to help my family prepare for Thanksgiving. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt: Physco Clothes:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Physco Clothes  Keep Calm  $0L Prize #1

Photo 2:
Outfit: Physco clothes Rebel Rider  $0L Prize #5

Photo 3:
Outfit: Physco Clothes Be My Valentine  $0L Prize #6

Photo 4:
Dress: physco clothes Rockabilly coat  $0L Prize #4


Nails: alaskametro <3 "V-tip" nail polish  $0L Free Dove Hunt 02

Hair: TRUTH Louisa - variety  $0L Subscriber Gift
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JUNE 2014 Poison TAN CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment