Sunday, November 15, 2015

Poppin' Penguin Hello Fall Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing some of the prizes from the current Poppin' Penguin Hunt round, called Hello, Fall Hunt! You are looking for a small knitted penguin (looks like he belongs in the Yoshi's Woolly World game I've been enjoying in RL) for either $0L or $1L, the price was left up to the participants to decide. In keeping with the spirit of my blog, I am focusing on the free ones.

The first one I'm showing you is from AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS #11 and is the contents of one of 4 penguins to be found in their store; a free female prize, $1L female prize, free male prize, and $1L male prize. The pattern on this dress is intriguing, one of my first thoughts was the inside of a geode. I like that it's colorful but not overly so, because with this pattern I think bright colors would be rather loud. 

I was surprised not to see more penguins on the prizes themselves, but very happy to find this outfit from PREVAIL. There are mesh outfits for males and females hiding in the same penguin, the men's shirt being a baseball style with black 3/4 length sleeves but the same Just Chillin' design as above. The pants I am wearing are included, the men get dark blue jeans as well.

At Cupcake Clothing, you will find these very cute plaid skinny jeans in the penguin, in the usual mesh sizes. It's too chilly to be topless so I headed to the marketplace for a free sweater to pair with them. They will probably match some of your favorite inventory staples, so have fun incorporating them into your wardrobe :)

I am wrapping up the post with a bright pop of color, courtesy of One Love Too. I found this penguin pretty easily by following their hint, but there was a slight catch...it was set to give to the Poppin' Penguin Hunt Group members only, so I quickly joined their group for free and got this lovely dress plus a men's prize from the penguin. 

Nail note of the night: I am sporting various choices from the latest Hello Dave group gift, Frosticles 2, and the group is free to join with all previous weekly gifts available at their store. 

It has been quite a weekend, and I get to start my week off with a dentist appointment tomorrow, so that means my week has plenty of potential to get better as it goes along :) Start low, aim high? At any rate, I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Poppin' Penguin Hello, Fall Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS Off Shoulder Mini Slim Dress 18  $0L Prize #11

Photo 2:

Outfit: [PREVAIL] Just Chillin - Hers  $0L Prize #15

Photo 3:

Pants: Cupcake Clothing Plaid Skinny Jeans  $0L Prize #13

Photo 4:

Dress: One Love Too ~(OLT)~ Little Yellow FitMesh Dress  $0L Prize #14

Top in Photo 3: VaVaVOOM! - Short Crop Sweater 11  $0L Marketplace

Nails: Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - VIPs - Frosty Berry  $0L Group Gift (free to join)

Hair: TRUTH Louisa - variety  $0L Subscriber Gift
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Adry Tan CL  $0L TDTH Prize #91
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment