Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More Dirty Turkey Treasures

Hiya everyone! I have some more wonderful finds to show you all from The Dirty Turkey Hunt 6.0, an annual tradition that I am still enjoying a bit each day. I am still seeking those turkey-covered hunt objects (the hockey pucks as I affectionately call them), they do show up in the most unusual and creative places!

These high waist jeans took me back to the 80's, talk about a flashback! This is the prize from #46, Twinkle, and is called Turkey Leg because of the mesh sweatshirt it includes. The jeans are a system layer but come with Omega appliers too. This is definitely a fun outfit for a casual get-together, holiday or not.

If you need something less casual, head on over to OMG! Inc. and find that prize #50 for this leather vest dress. It comes in several mesh sizes, and includes a texture HUD for 6 color choices, 3 of which I'm showing above. The colors are terrific, and the simplicity of the style lends an edgy elegance.

Next we have prize #47 from Ducknipple, the store whose name always cracks me up. This beauty looks to be a sweater and skirt combo, but it's a single piece of mesh in standard sizes plus a Slink size and a fitted version. The texture makes me think of chocolate and suede, odd combination but really lovely. My necklace is prize #29 from ECCO, their Gothic Cross Necklace. The included HUD provides 3 choices of metal color, two shown above plus black which wasn't very visible against my clothing. I really like the extra long chain, it's something I gravitate towards in real life too.

Our final look of the night puts me more in mind of spring than fall, but that is part of the beauty of SL, seasons are flexible :) This gorgeous top and skirt are prize #55 from Faerietale Designs, their Maxi Dress in Magnolia. It is a single mesh piece, several fitmesh sizes are included along with Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza sizes to suit many mesh bodies. Included but not shown are matching moccasins for Slink flat feet. This is probably one of my favorite finds of the hunt so far, along with the previous photo's prizes. Who can pick, really, with so many amazing choices though?

Nail note of the night: I was excited as always to see that La Boheme was on the hunt path, and probably squeed when I reached #62 and got to find their adorable prize there. I am wearing in all of the photos above their [LB Crayons] which are provided in Slink and Omega HUDs, and I fully intend to give you a closer look soon :) 

Well it has been a wild Wednesday here, lots to do but mostly enjoyable so no complaints. I hope you're all having a good week so far, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Dirty Turkey Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: [Twinkle] Turkey Leg  $0L Prize #46

Photo 2:

Dress: OMG! Inc. - Vest Dress Leather  $0L Prize #50

Photo 3:

Dress: Ducknipple DN Mesh: AutumnH 2015  $0L Prize #47
Necklace: .:ECCO:. Gothic Cross Necklace  $0L Prize #29

Photo 4:

Dress: Faerietale Designs *FD* Maxi Dress- Magnolia  $0L Prize #55

Nails: La Boheme [LB Crayons] OMNI Set- Slink Omega Maitreya  $0L Prize #62

Hair: TRUTH Freya - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaz Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment