Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Free Dove Hunt - Ishara Shop

Hiya everyone! With a new month upon us, that does mean new gifts and hunts all over, and one place I am very fond of is Free Dove. They not only offer tons of free gifts from various designers across the grid, but also have mini in-store hunts each month. They also hold sales events upstairs, so while you search up there for prizes (I honestly forget which hunts for the month hid things upstairs but at least one did) you can peruse some bargains too. Tonight I am showing many of the prizes from Ishara Shop, who have 10 adorable puppies with bags in their mouths hidden around the store who will give you prizes if ask nicely by clicking them. They are a good size and not hidden in tricky ways like under or behind things, so even a less experienced hunter should be able to find them with enough wandering around :) You can find Ishara's main store here, but all prizes are at Free Dove.


This first look has two great gifts for us, the dress is their Sakais Dress Model Mesh 4 in what turns out to be seasonal colors (I also love them because of my hockey team but that's just a fun coincidence) and it includes standard mesh sizes. I paired it with one of the two shoe prizes in the hunt, their 27 Isha Shoes Slink High. The dress reminds me of copper and the shoes like copper with a patina, so I enjoyed wearing them together.


From copper to silver, or maybe this is more of a steel...our next peek is at a prize which is a complete outfit which is always quite handy. It consists of the jacket and liquid metallic jeans in standard mesh sizes each, plus the matching shoes for Slink high. Included but not shown is a system layer tattoo called 'kissme' that is hiding somewhere beneath my mesh body (tried it on to verify it wasn't on the face). I amused myself by noticing I called this photo a peek, and that open jacket took that quite literally ;) For modesty you can easily add any system layer or applier shirt, tank top, bra, or even pasties if you wish. I think something brightly colored could add a nice pop to it, or go with black and stay monochrome.


Speaking of peeks, this sexy prize has a sheer section that will certainly turn heads. This is their Vest Transparencias Negro Rojo, from which I can gather transparent black and red. The dress comes in standard sizes, and the panties you see beneath are actually from my Slink Physique body's HUD which has bras and panties in 3 colors. I matched this lovely dress with the other pair of shoes you can find in their hunt, called 29 Isha Shoes Slink High. They will go with so many favorites in your inventory, we all need plenty of good neutral shoes.


If you are enjoying the idea of the sheer middle of the dresses as I am, be sure to find the puppy that holds this Vestido Transparencias Blanco. Inside the box you will find this alluring dress in standard mesh sizes, along with a system layer bikini bottom. Since I'm still wearing my Slink Physique body, I simply changed to their white panties on their HUD.


Good news, that sexy dress from the previous photo can also be found in another prize in black! This is called Vestido Transparencia Negro and like the white version it contains standard mesh sizes and a system layer bikini bottom. Also as before, I am wearing Slink HUD panties instead :) I really do appreciate that pretty design on the front of each of these dresses, and as a side note the dash of red you see is not part of the design but a tiny bow on the panties I'm wearing.

It was certainly an interesting day...as a night owl, I am usually online all night/morning so when my internet provider (Verizon Fios) decided to choose 12:30AM or so to do some sort of planned maintenance that killed internet service in a huge area for a couple of hours, well I definitely noticed and was NOT pleased. Their support twitter was blowing up with complaints, and their team was calmly copy/pasting replies that it is part of the service contract and will be back up by morning or sooner. Some people cussed them out, others made pointed comments about the things they needed to accomplish and now can't (a term paper or research paper was one of them) and I can't believe they thought nobody would be online to notice. I loved how they pointedly referenced it being something they don't have to warn us about and per our contract we just have to deal with it, so we cannot expect a reduction in exorbitant fees for their lack of provided service. My house phone is tied into it too, so I had just my cellphone to contact the outside world and was dangerously close to data limits since I'm on a family plan with 4 other people. By the time I got into SL this morning, my patience was stretched remarkably thin. I am feeling much more positive now, thankfully, and I am grateful to be here blogging :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, sending magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt - Ishara Shop:

Photo 1:
Dress: sakais dress model mesh 4 $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize
Shoes: 27 isha shoes slink high $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: outfit complete silver jacket pants $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: VEST TRANSPARENCIAS NEGRO ROJO $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize
Shoes: 29 isha  shoes slink high $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: vestido transparencias blanco $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: vestido transparencias negro $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Hair: Elikatira [e] Karee - Redheads
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Midnight (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that I totally love and appreciate your blog! Been meaning to let you know for months...you have the best freebie coverage of all that I read. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete