Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Hour with Menstuff

Hiya everyone! Since it's Friday and the start of what I hope is an excellent weekend for all of us, I decided to indulge in some virtual drinks while showing you some of the fun finds from the final Menstuff Hunt, their Fall 2016 round. The website stresses that Menstuff itself is not closing down and will maintain a group with sales events, just that the hunt itself is being discontinued. I was saddened to read that, as there isn't much out there for male avis and I've enjoyed doing their hunts with Xan so he can benefit from them. All the prizes are hidden in blue t-shirts (like the red ones from the Womenstuff hunt) and are either $0L or $1L each. This type of hunt tends to bring out an androgynous side of my style, and I enjoy the challenge of still looking like myself. I suggest taking your favorite male out for a nice drink, then looking for some blue t-shirts filled with goodies for him.


My first look is a complete outfit from Robby Roo's Whatchamagoos (still chuckling at the fun name) called Blue Pagoda. It includes the shirt in standard mesh sizes plus Adam, Aesthetic, Slink, and TMP sizes, and the sweatpants with attached sweatshirt tied about the waist in standard mesh sizes. You will also find tucked in there the sneakers with attached socks, as well as the bracelet and choker I'm wearing. From the vendor photo it does appear intentional that the rear view has a bit of peek-a-booty ;) 


I slipped into a favorite pair of free jeans from Beautiful Dirty Rich (marketplace gift I have blogged before, system + Maitreya, Omega, Phat Azz, Physique, and TMP appliers) so as not to go bottomless while showing off some shirts. This prize from Vengeful Threads is called Sugar Long Sleeve Top, and comes in standard mesh sizes. My avi is trying to decide which pretty drink behind her goes best with the shirt...


AmAzINg CrEaTiOnS has 2 prizes in this hunt, one for free and the other a single linden, and this is their free gift. The shirt is just called Menstuff free gift, and it is provided in standard mesh sizes along with a fitted version. Also included is a HUD with 28 solid colors for tinting purposes, as you can see on the right I have tinted it red and you can see how it does give the black background a reddish tinge as well as the image. If you're a fan of the Heath Ledger take on the Joker, this is a must-have wardrobe item.


I have enjoyed a few tasty beverages and it's time to wrap up the post, so I've slipped into this great jacket from Mimi's Choice. Simply called Menstuff Fall '16, this dusky grey jacket comes in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version and looks like a well worn favorite. Since I took these photos in my new backyard, I don't even have to teleport while under the influence, maybe I'll just sit outside and admire that huge moon before wandering upstairs to sleep. It was a hectic week, unwinding sounds ideal.

My weekend is looking busy, but hopefully productive, and I hope all of you enjoy yours as well. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Menstuff Fall'16 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Robby Roo's RR ~ Blue Pagoda $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Shirt: Vengeful Threads-Mens-Night Sugar Long sleeve Top $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Shirt: AmAzINg CrEaTiOnS Menstuff free gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Shirt: MIMI'S CHOICE - MENSTUFF Fall'16 $0L Hunt Prize

Jeans Photos 2,3, & 4: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Destroyed Jeans v1 (Stone) $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Soyara Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Eternal Eyes - Malice (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment