Thursday, November 17, 2016

Vintage Gacha Fair Gifts

Hiya everyone! I can't believe I almost missed the opportunity to visit the Vintage Gacha Fair this round since it ends on the 20th (sooner than I had realized) but I am making sure that all of you are aware so you can visit in its remaining few days. There are gifts out from just about every vendor, some designers even have multiple displays so you can wind up with more than one gift from some of them. The gifts are set out in little Chinese takeout style boxes with kawaii faces on them, and are not hard to find. The idea of the event is gachas from previous events, giving us another shot at popular older (vintage) prizes. I really enjoyed looking around and seeing what was available, some I recognized but others were new to me. This is their 10th round so it sounds like a popular idea, and there are items ranging from home decor to clothing and accessories, and much more.


Let's start things off with a sexy little number from Mistique called Dora Lilac. In our free gift you will find this in sizes for Classic, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. They have lots of artful lacing to hold things together just right, and a soft linen texture. My jewelry is a gift from the Vintage Gacha Fair too, from Sweet Kajira and it includes the headpiece, choker, and arm band (my right arm, just realized my pose is mostly hiding it and I apologize) which are named Petra collar cobre, Petra esclava cobre, and Petra tiara cobre. I will guess that cobre means copper, as the lovely metal used does look coppery to me and the words sound similar.


One of the designers with two different gifts at the Fair is Una, and they are the top and the skirt you see here. The adorable Candy Top is a single adjustable piece, chocolate cups with icing and even a cherry on top of the right cup. Delectable looking! The skirt is their Irregular Mesh Skirt in a whopping 7 standard type sizes, from XXS to XXL. It is longer in the back but not by much, and the soft ruffles look to have tiny pleats on them. The striking circlet I am wearing here is also a gift, from EvelineInTheBox and called Starling Headpiece Red. It has a resize script built in, and that ruby in the center is captivating.


This oh-so-soft looking outfit is from one of the FAIDA gifts at the fair, the name of the box and included LM indicate a store name of Whatz so it could be a subdivision or rebranding. This is called Whatz cookie black & bordeaux, and includes the top in 3 mesh sizes plus the pants in 5 mesh sizes. I advise caution as I seem to be having a bit of a nip slip, so this may work best as loungewear or at least not worn somewhere that would frown upon your breasts playing peekaboo ;) I'm sure you noticed my lovely jewelry as well, and the good news is that they are our gift from HopScotch. Their lovely Wavy Set includes two bracelets for each wrist, two rings for each wrist, the choker, and two septum rings. You can see from the inset that the septum ring is quite delicate and subtle, and the ring is on my thumb. I love the layer of silver between the gold, mixed metals have always appealed to me.


Our gift from LUAS is called NYMERIA PURPLE and is fully loaded. The top is resizeable mesh, while the skirt comes in 5 mesh sizes. The accessories included consist of bangles for the left and right hand and upper arms, headband, necklace, and matching belt. Included but not shown are a pair of sandals that looked to be for the default avatar feet. This is great for roleplay or any use you wish.


Sometimes I like to take a simply elegant black dress and jazz it up with terrific accessories, so I really enjoyed the opportunity from more Vintage Gacha Fair gifts. The gown is from Cosette called Paris and comes in standard mesh sizes, I had to go a bit larger than normal to avoid having to adjust my shape (the girls were out of control and busting out of the top and bottom of their cups!) with a very sexy side slit to show off your shapely leg. The circlet is from B&C called Ionna Circlet in Gold, and has a built in resize script for your convenience. The necklace is our gift from Velvet Whip, their Ginkgo Necklace Rose. I had a gold plated ginkgo leaf necklace as a teenager, sentimental attachment there, but the way these leaf stems curl around into the necklace itself and the adornment of the gorgeous gemstones, that is another level of beauty :) 

My PC is being quirky and keeps setting the time a few minutes fast for no discernible reason, but other than that irritation I am doing pretty well. I hope today has been good to all of you, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Vintage Gacha Fair:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Mistique- Dora Lilac $0L Gift
Jewelry: Sweet Kajira Petra Set $0L Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Una Candy Top $0L Gift
Skirt: UNA Irregular Mesh Skirt $0L Gift
Headpiece: [EvelineInTheBox] Starling Headpiece Red $0L Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: FAIDA Whatz cookie black & bordeaux 01 $0L Gift
Jewelry: *~*HopScotch*~* Wavy Set $0L Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: LUAS NYMERIA PURPLE $0L Gift

Photo 5:
Gown: Cosette Paris $0L Gift
Circlet: ::B&C:: Ionna Circlet - Gold (Resize) $0L Gift
Necklace: Velvet Whip [V/W] Gingko Necklace Rose $0L Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Xia - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Soyara Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Eternal Eyes - Malice (Size M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment