Saturday, November 5, 2016

Free Dove Hunt - Prism Designs

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have another of the Free Dove hunts for the month of November, this time from Prism Designs. They have 10 white pumpkins scattered about the Free Dove store, and some of them are fairly small so you definitely need to look slowly and thoroughly. The search is well worth it though, as Prism Designs has been a popular designer in SL for nearly a decade and with good reason. Of the 10 pumpkins full of prizes, you will find 9 of them at Free Dove and the 9th contains a notecard with the hint to the final prize which is located at their mainstore, which I have seen in other Free Dove hunts as a way to reward you for visiting their homes. Many of these prizes have a warm weather feel, so if you are having some fantasies of a tropical vacation these gifts will help you enjoy one in SL without the need to take time off or even leave your home.


Prize #6 has this softly colored Prism Celine Bikini hidden inside, in system layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. On the left I have wrapped myself in the Prism Hawaiian Sarong in Hibiscus, found in pumpkin #4. It is included in standard mesh sizes, and has a really pretty style with bright floral texture.


If you are still in that summer frame of mind, how about this Prism Zuri Bandeau in Brown from pumpkin #2? It comes in standard mesh sizes and I am wondering if this could be transitioned into winter by layering it under a large size jacket. I love the fringe! My sunglasses are also a prize from this hunt, found in #5 and called Prism Aviator Sunglasses Purple. You will receive the version shown for on the nose as well as a pair for the top of your head inside this gift.


Pumpkin #7 contains a terrific strapless dress and coordinating bracelets because accessories are always a nice touch. This is Natalie Dress in Orange, and comes in standard sizes, plus the bracelets for both left and right in white floral are tucked in that pumpkin as well. 


One last look for the evening, I wanted to be sure to show you the prize you can find back at Prism Designs mainstore. Their pumpkin #10 contains both of the shirts seen here in standard sizes each. On the left is their Autumn Leaves Shirt, while their Yellow Fall Flowers Shirt can be seen on the right. The style is so cute and flattering, and I appreciate both patterns. The jeans I am wearing are a marketplace gift I have blogged before from Beautiful Dirty Rich, their Destroyed Jeans in Stone, which include system layers plus appliers for Maitreya, Omega, Phat Azz, Physique, and TMP.

You may be curious about my hair, well it is a very cute style from Magika called Beans, and I have worn the version without the bow on my blog previously. Today I felt like the bow would be a playful touch, and the HUD with the hair includes 6 colors for the bow itself too. So pick your favorite hair shade and change your accessory color, sounds like a great deal to me! This is something I picked up a while back during their summer sale, as I do appreciate a good bargain :) I am a fan of their hair textures as well as their styles.

Today was interesting, I got to feed the koi again at the local feed store (picking up corn and bird seed for my wildlife friends) and then it was off to the farmers market where I saw 2 people I hadn't seen in ages. I still giggle thinking of the excited hugs we shared, I think we all deserve those reminders that we matter to people. Next week I'll be bringing a friend to share the joy (and indulgent food!) since that makes it all the more special to me. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt-Prism Designs:

Photo 1:
Bikini: Prism Celine Bikini $0L Prize #6
Sarong: Prism Hawaiian Sarong in Hibiscus $0L Prize #4

Photo 2:
Top: Prism Zuri Bandeau in Brown $0L Prize #2
Sunglasses: Prism Aviator Sunglasses Purple $0L Prize #5

Photo 3:
Outfit: Prism Natalie Dress Orange and Bracelets $0L Prize #7

Photo 4:
Shirt Left: PRISM Autumn Leaves Shirt $0L Prize #10 (at Main Store)
Shirt Right: PRISM Yellow Fall Flowers Shirt $0L Prize #10 (at Main Store)

Jeans Photos 2 & 4: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Destroyed Jeans v1 (Stone) $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Beans
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Midnight (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment