Sunday, November 27, 2016

Relaxing Marketplace Weekend

Hiya everyone! The past few days have been utter chaos, so I was more than ready to relax and enjoy some Marketplace shopping. No worries about teleporting to overcrowded sims, just open a browser and your avi can stay in comfy sweats or even nothing at all. I was the very fortunate and grateful recipient of a Maitreya Lara mesh body, and I decided it would be fun to experiment with the HUD and really put her through her paces with various clothing. I included Maitreya in my search string, along with NOT demo, and as you are about to see I found some lovely gifts for us all to enjoy :)


My first find is a terrific mesh dress from M&M called Evelin Dress which comes in plenty of fitmesh sizes for every size and shape: standard, eBody 1 and 2, Slink, Maitreya, and TMP 1 and 2. You know by now that I am a big fan of HUD texture change clothing, and this dress has a HUD with 8 color options so your inventory will thank you as well as your appreciation for variety. Also included are the gorgeous gold shoes to match the gold buttons on the dress, and the striking necklace in 2 parts to wear together or separately (shown are both together) in gold with rubies. This is ideal if you want to look great from head to toe but don't have time to sift through your jewelry folder and shoes folder after finding the right dress. 


Sometimes we need a really cute casual look, and this free sweater from the Happy Undead marketplace store caught my attention immediately. This is their Short Hoody Jacket in fuschia and light sea, with a system layer plus appliers for Maitreya, Slink, Omega, and Lolas, along with the sculpted hood in a regular and boobs version so the laces in front don't dig into your chest if it is generously sized. I love the look of the gloves too, a cozy little touch to be sure. The jeans are a longtime favorite of mine also from the marketplace from Delizio, which include several colors in system, Maitreya, and Omega appliers, shown here in blue. It was fun getting to use the Maitreya HUDs for a change.


We need something pretty to wear under these lovely clothes too, or of course to share with someone special. This alluring look is from Aero Designer and the bra and panties in their enchanting colors are free on the marketplace in system layers plus appliers for Omega, Belleza, and Maitreya. 


I have a fondness for butterflies, so this beautiful tank top really caught my eye! This is the ZB Gift Top Butterfly, another marketplace treat that includes a system layer plus HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. The design from the front is repeated onto the back of the shirt as well, look pretty coming and going. The jeans are the Delizio gift in black, just another of their many useful colors.


I found another stunning bra and panties set, courtesy of Scandal Fashions and named Rosa Bra and Panties Fatpack. In addition to the pink and red shown, there are a white version and a black (more like silvery grey accents) and these are provided in system layers as well as appliers for TMP, Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. I was intrigued by the full coverage style of the bra compared to the low slung almost-a-thong style of the panties, it reminded me of the timeless advice to choose a favorite feature or body part and highlight it, show it off to its best advantage. The rear of the Maitreya body has different curves than the Slink I'm used to, not drastic but enough to notice.

Whew, what a day...my computer has its Windows 7 updates (yep, I am old school LOL) safely installed finally, although my clock still runs 3-4 minutes fast which I've been told may require a registry edit fix. That is SO far over my head, hehe, I will be getting some assistance with that soon *waves and blows a kiss to Xan* :) I had some more Thanksgiving leftovers, and am hoping all the rest have been frozen so I can eat something else tomorrow for variety's sake. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for all the delicious food as well as the wonderful company I had, it's just that all good things must come to an end. I hope you're all having a glorious weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: M&M+Evelin Dress + fitMESH-Slink,Maitreya,Belleza $0L Marketplace Gift

Photo 2:
Shirt: Happy Undead - Short Hoody Jacket [fuschia + light sea] $0L Marketplace Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Aero Designer Set Applier Omega Maitreya Belleza Classic $0L Marketplace Gift

Photo 4:
Shirt: ZB Gift Top Butterfly $0L Marketplace Gift

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Scandal Fashions Rosa Bra and Panties Fatpack $0L Marketplace Gift

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Celine Mesh Hair - Basics 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ines Tan 03
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Prana Eyes - Reborn (Size L) $1L High Life Hunt Prize
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment