Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fishing for Spooky Treats at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! There are a few days left of the current 7 Seas fishing round at Sn@tch, I'm afraid I was a bit slow to complete this set (and to be honest I am still missing a piece!) but I decided that even if the theme feels like Halloween, these deserve to be featured. Consider them goth instead if you prefer. The set is called Spooky Mix & Match, there are 24 pieces to be caught that include sweatshirts and bodycon dresses in standard mesh sizes, leggings in system layers plus an Omega HUD for all 7 colors at once, and a great pair of buckled boots in 5 sizes. There is even a luxurious full skirt and a short floaty top you can wear with it, or with whatever else strikes your fancy. I have gotten so many fantastic wardrobe builders from Sn@tch's fishing sets over the years, and for an initial investment to purchase a 7 Seas rod that you can use anywhere you see their logo, it is so worthwhile. So let's have a look at some combinations from Spooky Mix & Match.


First up, a comfy shirt and skeletal leggings in similar colors...the top is the Sn@tch TRICK Sweatshirt in Familiar, with a great silhouette of a cat on the front. The leggings are their Skeleton Leggings in Purple, one of 7 colors you can fish for in the individual system layers or catch item #8 and get them all on the Omega HUD.


I started to wear the orange leggings with this, but felt like I was going to be too matchy-matchy all post if I did. So this is the Skeleton Leggings in White, topped with the TRICK Sweatshirt in Punkin. I finished off the look with the Bam Stomper Boots in Webby, which comes from the spiderweb pattern. They are caught as a bagged set of 5 sizes with shoe base and alpha layer, all I did was hide my Slink feet and they worked out really well.


When I added this dress before turning off the pants layer of my body, I decided that I really liked the way they look together and it was so fun how the bones continued so well down the hem of the dress right into the the leggings. My avi has some sexy femurs, LOL! This is the Sn@tch Undead Bodycon Dress in White, with the boots and leggings from the previous photo.


Here is what the dresses look like without the leggings beneath, this is the Undead Bodycon Dress in Green. These dresses are each bagged with standard mesh sizes and the alpha layer, but the style is probably simple enough to use your mesh body's alpha HUD easily. I just bumped up the size to keep my body from playing peekaboo where I didn't want it to ;)


If you are looking for a more fancy way to show off some spiderwebs, I highly recommend this Sn@tch Spiderweb Full Skirt in Black, which I have matched up with the Sparkle Cropped Tank in Black. Each come in standard mesh sizes, and can be paired with a wide variety of styles and colors. That tank top would be just as appropriate for a summer evening as it is for a winter dancing date.

As a nocturnal insomniac weirdo, LOL, I have a nap alarm set on a little battery operated alarm clock that stays in my bed at all times (unlike my phone or a tablet or anything) to make sure I'm here blogging at a good time each evening. Well, I forgot to adjust it for daylight savings time and woke up the first time after barely 15 minutes sleep. So embarrassing and frustrating! So I hope all of you who are in Daylight Savings areas are all set with the right time on everything, hehe, and that your weekend has been wonderful. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Sn@tch Spooky Mix & Match Fishing Set:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch TRICK Sweatshirt (Familiar) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Skeleton Leggings (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch TRICK Sweatshirt (Punkin) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Skeleton Leggings (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Bam Stomper Boots (Webby) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Sn@tch Undead Bodycon Dress (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Skeleton Leggings (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Bam Stomper Boots (Webby) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Sn@tch Undead Bodycon Dress (Green) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Sparkle Cropped Tank (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Spiderweb Full Skirt (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Loni - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Midnight (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment