Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Through the Woods to Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! I have spent a lot of time fishing at Sn@tch, as I do each time they release a new Fish 4 This set, and tonight I am showing you part one of the current round called Through the Woods. This 23-piece set consists of 5 pairs of pants (system and Omega applier), cuffs for the pants, 5 mesh tops in standard sizes, 2 sweaters (system and Omega applier), a mesh fur coat in standard sizes plus a fitmesh version, a matching pair of boots, and makeup in system and Omega. That's a pretty impressive collection, isn't it? :) So let me show you a few examples of what you can catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod, purchasable at Sn@tch or anywhere 7 Seas fishing is offered and it lasts forever...


First we have the Sn@tch Keely Suede Jacket in Army, and these terrific jackets have a built in tank top beneath in a silvery grey. I paired it with the Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants in Green, for which I chose to slip back into my Slink Physique body because the Omega applier is just so much more convenient with Slink compared to Maitreya. No need to wear the Omega relay HUD, and have popups each time you apply a texture...streamlining the process while taking photos is a plus.


For my next look, I chose the black version of the Keely Suede Jacket, along with the black Plaid Snowpants. I even added the cuffs this time, I must admit I cannot tell the difference between prim and sculpts so not sure exactly which they are, but they are adjustable and match all 5 pairs very nicely. 


Time to look pretty in plum! This is the Keely Suede Jacket in Plum, paired with the Plaid Snowpants in, you guessed it, Plum. Even the striking Through the Woods Makeup I added here is Plum, but it will look just as stunning with any of the colors as well as other outfits. I have also added the Kellan Boots in Black, it looks a bit too chilly in my backyard for bare feet. 


I kept the lovely plum pants on and topped them instead here with the Through the Woods Fur Coat in Black. It has a beautiful plush texture, and the bow on the belt is a sweet touch. You can also see different views of the boots here, glimpses of the sturdy buckle and strap details plus the great heels.


One last look of the evening, I wanted to show a closer look at that gorgeous makeup! There is an Omega HUD for all compatible mesh heads, this is the system layer shown on my classic face and you can see the wonderful details. I particularly like the satin finish of the lips, and the dramatic black liner with wings that would make Cleopatra jealous. I took off the optional bangs from my Truth VIP hairstyle (Sugar) to let you see the makeup better, and you can also get a good look at the beautiful eyes I am wearing from *Inkheart* called Eternal Eyes - Alchemy. This shade is found on their Midnight Mania board for November, not sure how quickly they will change it out so I recommend hurrying! All of their eyes are delightful though, and don't forget to check the lucky letter balloons around the store while visiting.

It turns out the next few days are going to be very busy for me in RL, but that will hopefully not interfere with my posting too much. One thing I plan on doing is posting earlier in the day so I can get the daily Advent Calendar items shown with plenty of time for you to pick them up, just the first few days may be shorter posts focusing on mainly those. In painfully obvious life advice, I recommend not scheduling a dentist appointment that will involve at least 2 fillings for the afternoon of a Friday when you normally eat dinner with your parents every Friday. I might be sitting there all numb and drooling still, just watching them eat, LOL! Perhaps scheduling things while still loopy from nitrous isn't the greatest idea either, to be fair. I'll be okay, just a bit frazzled by Friday night.

I hope you are all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Top: Sn@tch Keely Suede Jacket (Army/All Sizes) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants (Green) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Keely Suede Jacket (Black/All Sizes) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Cuffs: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants Cuffs (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Keely Suede Jacket (Plum/All Sizes) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize
Cuffs: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants Cuffs (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Kellan Boots/Black $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Through the Woods Makeup (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Coat: Sn@tch Through the Woods Fur Coat (Black/All Sizes) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize
Cuffs: Sn@tch Plaid Snowpants Cuffs (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Kellan Boots/Black $0L Fishing Prize
Makeup: Sn@tch Through the Woods Makeup (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Closeup of Makeup: Sn@tch Through the Woods Makeup (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR VIP Sugar - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ana Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Eternal Eyes - Alchemy (Size L) $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment