Tuesday, November 8, 2016

FabFree Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! I have been a reader of the FabFree in SL blog and a member of their inworld group for as long as I can remember, and I am so happy that participating designers are offering gifts to their group members. I had shown you a few lovely presents before, but more are still being added as various stores join in on the fun :) Tonight I have more to share, new additions to the growing list of places to visit while wearing your FabFree group tag (which tells everyone around you I Am Fabulous) and remember, the group is free to join.


This first dress is our gift from .PoshTale. named Margot, and comes in standard mesh sizes. Also included is a wonderful HUD with 16 colors to choose from, and it looks like I inadvertently made this look Christmas-y with the green and red shades I picked ;) The strapless gown is very elegant with the long, loose shape and pretty buttons on the back. I love the soft pattern on the top.


I also visited .Ecko. and picked up this fun Octa Dress, with its slim shape and playful tentacles creeping up from the hem. This gift includes standard mesh sizes.


There are a few gifts at Ollie's Follies, in a special vendor you can scroll through to view the various options. I am wearing the Harlowe Cardi Combo Silver Wine Blend 2 from the Fit Bods pack, which has 9 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. The pants are the same Fit Bods pack of sizes for the Huez Leggings Gray, and each item has a classic pack with your traditional mesh sizing if you prefer. Since they are all free gifts, if you do alternate between mesh bodies and the classic avatar, there is no reason not to pick up all 4 gifts.


Those sleek Huez Leggings from the prior photo made another appearance here so I could show you this Bea Fitted Top from TheBeautifulOnes. This long sleeved sweater is ideal for the season, with that sexy bared shoulder you can entice someone to snuggle with you and keep you warm if need be. This gift consists of 7 fitmesh sizes, including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.


One last look tonight is at a gorgeous set of nails from {ZOZ}, their FabFree gift for us is called Faded Winter Polish fatpack. This includes HUDs for Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and their own ZOZ Mesh Nails, 9 wonderfully glossy hues to choose from or mix and match.

It is a chaotic day here in the USA, so I am trying to stay calm and distract myself with things I enjoy. Showing you these generous gifts is definitely part of that :) Also I have a hair note tonight, it is no secret that I am a longtime fan of Truth Hair and they have a VIP group in-world now. There is a fee to join (currently $265L but I read somewhere it will go up soon) but for that, the members will receive an exclusive fatpack each month. How could I possibly resist? Their first VIP gift is seen here, it is named Deja and comes with their full range color HUDs along with the cuff accessory I'm wearing tonight and a HUD for 8 color options for that. There is also an additional hair piece not shown, to create the look of hair on both sides in front of the shoulders. The bangs you see here are a separate piece too, so you can see there is considerable versatility here. I look forward to seeing what each new month brings, too!

I hope you're all having a good day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: .PoshTale. Margot $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .Ecko. Octa Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Ollie's Follies Harlowe Cardi Combo Silver Wine Blend 2 ~OF~ $0L FabFree Group Gift
Pants: Ollie's Follies Huez Leggings Gray ~OF~ $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: TheBeautifulOnes .:TBO:. Bea Fitted Top - Gift $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: {ZOZ} Faded Winter Polish (Fat) $0L FabFree Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Deja - gingers (VIP Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Master Eyes - Grey (Size M) $1L Masters of Style Hunt Prize
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment