Friday, November 12, 2021

Belle (Epoque) of the Ball

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted to share some more prizes from the Belle Epoque 6th birthday celebration. We are hunting for free cupcakes all throughout their store, 30 from Belle Epoque itself and a few treats from guest designers. As you can tell, I am having a blast with these generous treats! Many are clothing, with a handful of accessories like hats and handbags, ranging from casual to formal and everything in between. Visiting this store is always a pleasure, and I wish them many more happy years in SL helping us all look even more gorgeous!


First this evening we see the Belle Epoque - Jennifer - BE6A hunt gift, a "Peachy" t-shirt linked to a tan wrap skirt to wear as one piece. It is provided in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies, as almost all of their clothing prizes are, and this is one of my favorite of their more casual styles.


This is certainly a contender for casual favorite too though, with that vibrant blue color and built in belt. It is called Belle Epoque - Rose - BE6A and comes in Legacy and Maitreya sizes. I do enjoy shirt dresses that button down the front like this, and the sleeves buttoned in place are a fun detail.


Next we have the Belle Epoque - Dana - BE6A prize, which has a charming tie dyed texture of hot pink on white. The skirt is especially eye-catching, wrapped around to the left thigh and tied with very long straps. This dress comes in the same mesh sizes as the other gifts, and makes me think of somewhere tropical.


You'll go bananas for the Belle Epoque - Maitane - BE6A gift ;) It is a uniquely styled gown with single large ruffled sleeve, and entertaining pattern of bananas and polka dots. Formal looks don't have to be stiff or boring, as this beauty proves.


My final look this evening is a full outfit that is a single piece with the appearance of several, in a single fitmesh size that can fit most of us with proper use of the alpha feature on our body's HUD. It is called Belle Epoque - Linda - BE6A and is a long khaki trench coat opened to reveal a pink sweater and blue denim flared leg jeans. It is a nice mix of colors and textures, and will come in very handy for my day to day adventures of gridwide hunting and bargain finding :)

I am not feeling my best this evening (stomach again) so I am trying to stay calm and enjoy positive distractions like Bob's Burgers and chatting with Xan ♥. Tomorrow my plans are to go to my parents' for dinner and we are getting food from my favorite Thai place, usually what I request for my birthday in late January but this was their idea. No complaints here, I love it! I usually get chicken pad thai or pad woon sen, since I can't handle spicy and those are flavorful but mild enough for me. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Gifts from Belle Epoque:

Photo 1:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Jennifer - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Rose - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Dana - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Maitane - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Linda - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment