Saturday, November 13, 2021

Still Partying with Belle Epoque

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have one more post of prizes from the Belle Epoque 6th birthday hunt, with free gifts to help us celebrate their achievement. They are all hiding inside tasty looking cupcakes at the mainstore, and contain fashions and accessories as well as a home decor item or two for your living space. It is always fun to open up these gifts to see what we have received, and I enjoy browsing the store to see what my next purchases might be ;) The celebration lasts until the end of the month, so there is time to stop by whenever you wish. 


For my first look this evening I am wearing the lovely Belle Epoque - Monica - BE6A dress, which like most of their fashions is provided in Legacy and Maitreya mesh body sizes. It has a delicate embossed texture and tulip skirt with full poofy sleeves, in a pretty pastel pink. Fashion is cyclical, and it reminds me of some 80s and 90s fashions which I find endearing.


This cheery yellow gown is the Belle Epoque - Allegra - BE6A gift, which is also provided in sizing for Maitreya and Legacy mesh bodies. It skims close to the body until mid-thigh when the skirt flares out into the beautiful mermaid shape, all held up by slender spaghetti straps. If you have somewhere special to go this weekend and would prefer a burst of color instead of basic black, be sure to find this cupcake!


One of their guest designers is UNA, whose cupcake contains this stunning Tania Dress Blue. It fits the Maitreya body, and is a layered strapless mini with studs at the waist and across the top of the bodice. There is something so appealing about this dark shade of blue, isn't there?


Next I slipped into the :::c*C*c:::Knit Top Dress For Lara which you can find in yet another free cupcake. This look has the appearance of a mock turtleneck blouse tucked into the wide waist of a pencil skirt, from soft salmon color to brown tweed. It comes in a single Maitreya size and is worn as just one piece, easy and quick to change into :) 


For my final look of the night, I decided to end my week (and start my weekend!) on a romantic note with the Jelene Sky prize from Faida. This sexy slip of a dress/nightgown has a lace top and satiny skirt, unique waistline, and just a bit of bum cleavage in that rear view ;) It comes in sizes for Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Fine Mini mesh bodies. I decided to accessorize it with the Belle Epoque { Challenge me } Necklace BE6A gift, which is a gorgeous cameo choker on three strands of blue beads. I couldn't resist including a closeup of the details, like the filigree surrounding the intricately carved young woman. 

Are you ready for the weekend? My evening was exhausting, LOL, starting with problems with the dinner order. My parents both need gluten free foods (not celiac) and this was never a problem at the restaurant before. But she called and they said the pad thai couldn't be made gluten free, nor most of the backups I suggested off the top of my head. The menu website didn't want to load at first, and the person on the phone spoke to the chef and said only curry could be which is definitely too spicy for my mom. They wound up getting a Singapore noodle dish with no spice, which still made my mouth tingle when I tasted it, so I am glad I was able to eat my glutinous pad thai. Then I watched a hockey game that had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster, hehe, but my favorite team won so I am happy about that. I'm still pondering the restaurant situation, they have one other location that isn't as close but does mention several gluten free options on their menu so I think next time we may have to make the trip there instead. I might not choose it for my birthday like usual though, save my parents the stress. We have also been planning our pared down Thanksgiving celebration, so no dull moments here. Tomorrow I have the farmers market to visit, and a few other things to do around the house, while Sunday is my day to rest. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from Belle Epoque:

Photo 1:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Monica - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Allegra - BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: UNA. Tania Dress Blue $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: :::c*C*c:::Knit Top Dress For Lara $0L Hunt Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Faida - Jelene Sky $0L Hunt Gift
Necklace: Belle Epoque { Challenge me } Necklace BE6A $0L Hunt Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment