Thursday, November 4, 2021

Petite Mort and Oubliette

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to share several group gifts with you, all from two stores by the same talented designer. They are Petite Mort and Oubliette, which share a group (free to join) and we can reach both of them from the same landing point. Just follow the signs to whichever one you wish to visit, and a pretty path will bring you to the correct building. To visit the other, you can follow the path back to the courtyard and head through the other store's archway and wander up to your destination. There are also 4 lucky boards at each store that you can access with that same free group tag active. One store leans towards the dark, Goth side of things, while the other has a bit more Bohemian of a flavor, and I generally lean boho but truly enjoy both store's styles.


For my first look, I am sporting one gift from each store that comprise a delightfully spooky set :) The outfit on the left is the Oubliette - Halloween Jammies Set, and the Petite Mort gift of the same name is to the right. You will need to visit both stores to get the pair, but using the same group tag makes it simple. Each set includes the tied camisole and pajamas pants in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a pumpkin candy bucket in each gift to hold. 


Continuing with the Halloween type theme, I changed into the Oubliette - Witch Boob Tube which is one of their many group gifts. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, and goes really well with their Oubliette - Muertos Skirt group gift. This treat has sugar skulls on its ruffled layers, and comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. You can certainly pair either of these with whatever makes you happy of course. 


I kept the skirt on but changed into another seasonal gift, one for autumn rather than Halloween. It is the Petite Mort - Novelty T-neck Group Gift, consisting of Foxy and Owl versions each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. Both designs warmed my heart, and speaking of warmth I think they would also look terrific with jeans or a long maxi dress. The cropped style will keep you from feeling overly covered up ;)


Extra chilly weather will be here before we know it, so wrap yourself in the Petite Mort - Novelty Winter Sweater if you visit a cold climate. It has more cute critters (I see owls and are those hedgehogs among the hearts up top?) in its intricate knit pattern, and comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes. I wore it with the blue pair of Delizio jeans from their free marketplace fatpack, which includes several other shades in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


For my final look this evening, I bring you into yet another season with the Petite Mort - March Group Gift Spring Dress. This charming strapless dress has a fun zigzag hemline with open weave lace trim, and is versatile thanks to a 4 color HUD. The dress itself comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. I would say the soft pastel color options are a perfect nod to spring, while the hem reminds me of flower petals which I also associate with that time of year.

My day was rather stressful thanks to not feeling well and having to go to an appointment, so my anxiety kicked in heavily. Unfortunately that meant taking a bit of medication that made me really tired by the time I got home so I had a 3 hour nap. I am still feeling drowsy, but I know tomorrow I will feel more alert and probably calmer. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit Left: Oubliette - Halloween Jammies Set $0L Group Gift
Outfit Right: Petite Mort - Halloween Jammies Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Oubliette - Witch Boob Tube $0L Group Gift
Skirt: Oubliette - Muertos Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Tops: Petite Mort - Novelty T-neck Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Petite Mort - Novelty Winter Sweater $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: Petite Mort - March Group Gift Spring Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment