Saturday, November 20, 2021

Scandalous Weekend

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back with a visit to the Scandalize outlet, where you can join the free Scandals SL Frees & News group and then claiming an impressive amount of group gifts which are fatpacks from Scandalize. Every item in the outlet has the group's logo (black flower shape) that you can click with the tag active to receive these generous rewards. They all have HUDs with a wide range of colors and some even have various patterns, so we can change the appearances of the clothing very easily. I am not sure how long this offer will last, but I heard about it a few months back as potentially limited time so it is worth mentioning just in case.


My first look is two gifts combined since their names indicate that they can be worn together :) The top and pants are the SCANDALIZE. Casandra. FATPACK, with each included in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. The leggings HUD offers 42 solid colors and 22 waist solid colors, as well as 42 dots colors for the legs and 22 dots for the waist. The top's HUD has 42 solid colors and 42 dots choices, with 42 matching colors for the lace trim. Then I added the SCANDALIZE. Casandra.Cardigan. FATPACK which provides the same sizes and a handy HUD with 42 solid, 42 dots, 22 stripes, 42 cuff colors, and 42 hem colors. Stripes are such a classic choice for cardigans or any knit clothing really, so I found this cardigan particularly cozy. 


Next I changed into the SCANDALIZE. Aleana. FATPACK group gift, consisting of the tank top and jumpsuit each in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, as well as the HUDs to make it a fatpack :) The top's HUD has 42 solid options, 22 stripes colors, and 22 scandal colors (each has the word Scandal across it as seen above), while the top pattern HUD has 15 beautiful choices. The jumpsuit HUD offers 42 solids and 22 stripes each for the suspenders, waist, and pants sections. Then there is a jumpsuit pattern HUD with 15 textures to match the top's texture choices, for suspenders and waist as well as the main pant legs. I know these explanations are complicated, so I'll repeat my oft-used advice of just have fun clicking various buttons until you create the look you wish :)


I was in a casual mood for the weekend, so my next selection to share was the SCANDALIZE. Hustle. FATPACK of cropped sweat jacket and low rise sweatpants. They each come in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with HUDs galore! The jacket HUD has 42 solids and 42 hustle (the word Hustle appears on the front and back) with 42 colors for the trim, then the straps HUD lets you choose from 42 colors each for the jacket stripes and bottoms stripes/straps. The HUD for the bottoms has 42 colors each for the waist, bottoms (main pant leg), and straps (stripes), then there is even a HUD for the knot and metals so you can pick from 42 colors for the knot in front of the waistband and 2 metal options. You can use a different color for everything and go wild, or stick to one or two colors for a more uniform look.


This flirty look is the SCANDALIZE. Nivvi. FATPACK group gift, whose jumpsuit comes in original and metals versions with different belt styles, each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. Of course there are HUDs so we can add some color :) The main HUD offers 42 colors each for the top, waist, and pants, with 22 pants ombres like the one I chose on the right above. The belt HUD has 42 choices for the bow (the non-metals version which I am wearing on the right) and 7 metals that work on the metals version of the jumpsuit (left above). The belt on the non-metals jumpsuit has a sash style that hangs down on one side, so pretty!


My final look this evening is the SCANDALIZE. Nairi. FATPACK group gift. Our dress and lacy bralette are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a string (C-string, no sides, modesty panel) packed separately in the same sizing. The main HUD has 42 solids and 22 ombres each for dress and bralette, plus 22 dress prints like the plaid seen above left. The HUD for the belt offers 42 solid colors and 22 metals, so there are plenty of possibilities. 

I took yesterday off from blogging because of my vaccine booster and concerns about understandable and temporary side effects, so it's only fair that I fill you in on how it went :) There were lots of families there with kids getting their first doses, and they were all remarkably well behaved and seemed happy to be able to do something so they can safely play with their friends again. I had all my paperwork ready and it didn't take very long, and I was fine until I got to the car afterwards and all my built up anxiety (a longtime issue of mine) came out in the form of a panic attack. They happen, and they always go away eventually ;) My arm is sore but not as bad as last time with dose 2, and I had a slightly elevated temperature last night of 98.5 compared to my usual 97 since apparently I'm part cold blooded lizard person, LOL. Today has been up and down with occasionally feeling warm and tired, but overall I am doing pretty well and am glad I will be safe to be around my 95 year old grandmother next Thursday ♥. Okay enough vax talk from me, just sharing and not telling anyone what to do.

I am happy to be going to the farmers market tomorrow morning, and enjoyed dinner with my parents earlier. Other than that I plan on resting as much as I can, and taking my usual Saturday evening off from blogging. I will be back on Sunday with more goodies to tempt all of you with, but meanwhile I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Scandals SL Frees & News:

Photo 1:
Top/Pants: SCANDALIZE. Casandra. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift
Sweater: SCANDALIZE. Casandra.Cardigan. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Aleana. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Hustle. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Nivvi. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: SCANDALIZE. Nairi. FATPACK $0L SCANDALS Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Joy - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KAMELION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment