Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pandamomo and Ezmerelda's

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a part two for you, the second half of The Free Dove mini hunts. These gifts are all found at the respective mainstores of Pandamomo and Ezmerelda's Dolls, and can be claimed by clicking the hunt objects with the Free Dove "Blessed by a Dove" group tag active. The prizes are hidden in adorable pandas at Pandamomo, and in tiny pink hearts with gold trim at Ezmerelda's Dolls, just as they are at The Free Dove. I also suggest checking inside and out at each store, particularly Ezmerelda's ;) It is the same advice you will find in the hunt notecard from The Free Dove about their location too, so it is not a new suggestion but a helpful reminder. Both designers are so talented and very generous to provide these free gifts, in addition to offering gifts at The Free Dove year round. 


My first look this evening starts with the pandamomo Eloise Long Version LL prize, a full length gown with plunging neckline and mostly bare back beneath the halter strap. It has a delicate pattern etched onto the satiny black fabric, and comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies plus a standard fitted size for classic avatars. For a pop of color I added the [Ezmerelda's Dolls] VFM [CD Lyrieal]-[Resize-able] prize, very similar to the one I shared yesterday but in a very pretty shade of pink that makes me think of mauve. The white lace trim is a beautiful touch, and having that resize script built in means it should fit just about anyone.


If you are more in the mood for a shorter dress, I suggest finding the panda that holds the pandamomo Karina LL hunt prize. This lovely mini dress combines a corset style bodice with bows and ruffles, all in deep black with a hint of sheen. I decided to add some accessories, which were fun and easy to do thanks to a couple of prizes from Ezmerelda's. The choker is our [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Lyrieal Choker-[Heart-Gold][Resize-able] prize, similar in style to the yellow one I shared yesterday with lace edging and a sweet charm of a heart in front. Look lower and you will see the [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Tied Anklets [Resizable] prize, delicate ribbons wrapped around the ankles with petite bows on each. The left and right anklets are included separately so you can wear one or both, in sizes for Maitreya High and Slink High as well as one called Most Ankles. There is a yellow version among the prizes at The Free Dove too, so be sure to find all of those hearts ♥.


Next we have the pandamomo Body V1 LL prize, which at first glance from the front almost seems to be a bikini until you notice the side panels that hold things together. It has a fun dripping pattern of black on black, and is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The cut seems designed to be revealing yet hide the essentials if you catch my drift ;) 


This catsuit had me ready to purr with happiness when I found it! The pandamomo Catsuit V2 Ying Yang LL prize comes in system/BOM layers with a dramatic black and white split coloring, and deep plunging neckline both front and back. There are a few pockets adorning it, as well as a duo of cats in a yin yang shape. I really hope all of you mesh body wearers out there are using the BOM compatible versions of your bodies, since it has opened up so many possibilities and lots of designers are no longer bothering with the myriad of appliers that each outfit would require instead of a simple BOM layer.


My final look of the evening shows more terrific ways to accessorize and combine these thoughtful prizes. The dress is the pandamomo Diana LL prize, a long strapless column dress that has a sexy slit on the left thigh. It includes sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, as well as a standard fitted size for classic avatars. I added a charming pair of earrings, the [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Word Earrings-Doll[Resize-able] prize, with the word DOLL between bright pink beads. Then I couldn't resist a closeup of the nails I have been enjoying tonight, the [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Bento Nails [C]-[Pink Nail Art] prize. They are provided in Maitreya and Slink sizes, and have a shimmery pink base with white tip, pink heart, and gold swish to separate them. The end result is a gorgeous nail art design, much like their nails I shared in my last post. 

I have been busy with more plans for the next week or two, including a booster jab appointment coming up on Thursday. Just in case I feel too tired or achy to blog, I am planning to take that evening off, but should be able to post again on Friday evening as usual :) It's funny, I had the most side effects of anyone in my immediate circle and yet far less than many people have described online, so I am a bit nervous but probably do not need to be. I am doing this to protect people I care about, and of course to protect myself, and to me that is not a political decision. It is motivated by love on my part. You will find very few references to politics here but plenty of love ♥. My hair stylist is booked for next week so I cannot get my hair cut or colored before Thanksgiving, which is unfortunate since it looks fairly haggard. I should have done it sooner, but life keeps getting in the way. My family will just have to ignore my roots and greys, and the shaggy sheepdog style ;) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: pandamomo Eloise Long Version LL $0L Free Dove Hunt
Mask: [Ezmerelda's Dolls] VFM [CD Lyrieal]-[Resize-able] $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Dress: pandamomo Karina LL $0L Free Dove Hunt
Choker: [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Lyrieal Choker-[Heart-Gold][Resize-able] $0L Free Dove Hunt
Anklets: [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Tied Anklets [Resizable] $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: pandamomo Body V1 LL $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: pandamomo Catsuit V2 Ying Yang LL $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 5:
Dress: pandamomo Diana LL $0L Free Dove Hunt
Earrings: [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Word Earrings-Doll[Resize-able] $0L Free Dove Hunt
Nails: [Ezmerelda's Dolls] Bento Nails [C]-[Pink Nail Art] $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Joy - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment