Thursday, July 7, 2022

Beached Bunny Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I dove into another gridwide hunt, the Beached Bunny Hunt 12. The bunny needs our help as he got wedged in the sand, so when we find the beach pails at each store ($1L apiece) he will reward us for helping dig him out :) I can't believe this is the dozenth round of this fun hunt! The prizes are wonderful as always, with landmarks and hints on the hunt's website as well as some preview images to give us an idea of the prizes we can claim. 


First up, I tried on the flirty EC Rhonda Romper Coral Knit from Emerald Couture. This cozy look is just right for summer, and includes standard mesh sizing as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The style shows off our entire back, so if you have a new or favorite tattoo you want to display, this is the right outfit for it!


Next we have the sexy .Princess Stuff. [Istrian Day & Night Body] swimsuit. It fits eBody Reborn, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Hourglass mesh bodies. This prize also includes a fun rainbow floatie (not shown) for your pool or a visit to the beach, with only 2 land impact and two built in poses. You are probably noticing the flowers on my breasts, LOL, well I noticed a bit belatedly that the straps that comprise the bra top are very slender and surround rather than cover the nipples, so I added those "modesty flowers" in photoshop. They are not a part of the item, nor in SL whatsoever. 


I'm not sure if this next outfit is goth or grunge, but either way I am digging it! This is the Indigenous - Out and About prize, a very complete outfit that can be worn various ways. The t-shirt, shorts, tied waist shirt, socks, and boots are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. There is also a HUD for the waist shirt with 5 colors of plaid to choose from, so you can decide what accent color matches your mood. 


This breezy bikini top would only be legal in my state for medicinal purposes ;) Okay not really since it's just clothing, but you get the idea. It is the ZFG YELENA DOPE - FATPACK, and there are Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes provided, as well as a 15 texture HUD with various colors and backgrounds for our intoxicating leafy design. The shorts are the ones from Indigenous in the previous photo, so you can see what they look like beneath the waist shirt. I personally do not partake in the plant featured on this top, but have several friends and relatives who do so absolutely no judgment :) There is a chance I'll be put on it medicinally for my neuropathy, and I do take CBD oil regularly. 


One final look this evening is our reward for finding the pail at the new location of Emi's Attic. This is their Skye Dress with 8 COLOR HUD, and it comes in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. As the name suggests, there is also a HUD offering 8 hues for this playful solid colored tank dress. I love that we can dress it up with heels and accessories, or keep it casual with some flat sandals and a pair of sunglasses for a stroll along the beach. 

It was a quiet day and a weird evening, thanks to a chat program giving me all sorts of grief. I used hangouts (google) for ages, and tonight they finally forced a switch over to chat which is not working out well for me at all. I tried to get it to notify me when I have a message, both on the PC and a tablet, well the PC refuses to cooperate at all and the tablet is rotating between 3 different sounds or silence. I just want the same types of notifications I got with hangouts, which I thought was reasonable enough but so far no luck. Xan is having the same problems, so it is not a result of my recent PC upgrade or anything. The android tablet is just sluggish and quirky, but if his phone is producing the same (lack of) results then I can't even blame my tablet. Oh well, I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Beach Bunny Hunt 12:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Rhonda Romper Coral Knit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: .Princess Stuff. [Istrian Day & Night Body] $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Indigenous - Out and About $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: ZFG YELENA DOPE - FATPACK $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Emi's Attic ~Skye Dress with 8 COLOR HUD $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Lullaby - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment