Monday, July 25, 2022

Hot Stuff

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a look at several generous group gifts from KiB Designs, whose group is free to join. There are a couple of goodies for men too, so I suggest bringing your favorite male avatar-wearing folks too :) There are also a couple more Escape The Ordinary 3 Hunt prizes I wanted to share, just $3L each and we are in the final week of that hunt so time is of the essence. I think you'll see they are worth hurrying for! As for my post title, it matches the weather and the song actually came on the 70s Music Choice station I have on, so I took that as fate telling me the name ;)


My first look of the evening is the KiB Designs - Mandala Dress GROUP GIFT, a comfy looking shirtdress in two versions. They each come in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. As you can see, you can choose the black mandala or white mandala, and both have that playful high-low hemline that I enjoy so much. This gift also includes a men's gift of a shirt with similar image on the front. 


Next I changed into the KiB Designs - Cute Shirt GG March 2018, another thoughtful gift with 2 versions. The grey and pink tops are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, and both have a contrasting colored bow on the back to loosely hold it together. The grey shirt's bow is pink, so they feature each other's color as an accent :) 


For visiting cooler climates, you may want to try the KiB Designs - Shaaramay Shirt&Sweater - Group Gift. This layered top has both tank top and slouchy sweater with one shoulder bared, in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version which is the one I am wearing. The gift also includes a HUD with 5 textures for each, so a variety of colors for the sweater and different fun images for the tank top. In this photo and the previous one, I'm wearing my blue Delizio jeans from their marketplace fatpack gift, several hues in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega.


If you visit [Ari-Pari] you can find and claim this gorgeous Mystic Mini Dress as their Escape the Ordinary Hunt prize for just $3L. There are sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies provided, along with a 10 color HUD for extra versatility. The sequined and swirled texture looks great on the strapless styling!


My final look tonight is a sampling of the lovely gifts inside the Kitty Coven hunt prize. There are several BOM makeup layers for Evo X heads (like my new LeLutka) that you can mix and match for the look you wish. In the main image I'm wearing the "stars and moon" freckled across my cheeks, and the pink lipstick. Then the insets are the gold eyeliner and black lipstick. There is also a face blush and a tintable eyeliner included, so there is a terrific variety to this prize. I've only had my new head for a few days so I'm still getting used to it, but this reinforces how important it was for me to purchase one :)

It was a quiet, sweltering hot weekend here, and I think the heatwave is only going to get better midweek because of thunderstorms so it will be a rough one. There are always new and interesting places to keep me occupied visiting in SL though, so I will certainly try to make the best of things. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from KiB Designs:

Photo 1:
Dress: KiB Designs - Mandala Dress GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: KiB Designs - Cute Shirt GG March 2018 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: KiB Designs - Shaaramay Shirt&Sweater - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Mystic Mini Dress $3L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Makeup: Kitty Coven *K* Luna love makeup set $3L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment