Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Loud Rebel Design Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited Loud Rebel Design where I was delighted to find several group gifts for their free-to-join group, so naturally my first thought is to share with all of you :) There is a nice variety among the gifts from casual to formal, each in several sizes so we can wear these on many popular mesh bodies. I've enjoyed their style over the years so it is always a pleasure to show you their hard work.


We start this post with a fancy look called LRD Zyra dress Chalk gift. It includes sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with dropped sleeves that bare the shoulders and a draped slit on the left thigh. The floral pattern looks beautiful against the grey ombre, doesn't it?


I also adore the LRD Kaisa Gift, a strapless jumpsuit in a pale teal blue shade that reminds me of the ocean in summer. This group gift includes Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes. It has a built in belt that is tied with a sweet bow, a simple adornment in a solid color to match our sequined pattern fabric. 


If the first gift I shared did not completely satisfy your craving for pretty ombres, maybe the striking LRD Sada dress GroupGift just might :) This chic wrap dress is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with an 8 color HUD so you can choose your gradient hue. The cap sleeves and midlength skirt make it a good choice for summer or into the fall, those warm but breezy evenings are calling!


Next we see the LRD outfit Marilyn GroupGift, a cute casual pairing of jacket with high buttoned blouse, and baggy cuffed jeans. Each piece comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a HUD so we can choose from 4 colors for the jacket and 5 for the jeans. The extra jeans texture is solid denim with cuffs that match the jeans, rather than a color that coordinates with the jacket and blouse. 


For my final look this evening, I slipped into two of the 3 stunning versions included in the LRD Kamie dress Group Gift. In addition to the silver (left above) and gold (right), there is a black variety with the same glamorous sparkly texture, and each will fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. With details like a single long sleeve opposite a bared shoulder, and a slit on the left thigh to show off even more skin, this dress looks amazing in all 3 colors! Plus I have to admit, it's kinda fun to remind myself of a disco ball ;)

I spent most of my SL time this morning trying on more mesh head demos, and it did not work out for me quite yet. I'm always so impressed when someone manages to make a new head look very similar to their previous appearance with a different brand head, because I have never managed no matter what I try even with the same skin brands. I am really eager to find one I can feel comfortable with, even if it doesn't resemble my current look. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Loud Rebel Design:

Photo 1:
Dress: LRD Zyra dress Chalk gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: LRD Kaisa Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: LRD Sada dress GroupGift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: LRD outfit Marilyn GroupGift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: LRD Kamie dress Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GARA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment