Friday, July 22, 2022

Gems From Emerald Couture

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing some goodies from Emerald Couture, whose free group entitles us to several group gifts as well as the use of their lucky chairs/boards and midnight mania boards. The letters on the chairs were changing very rapidly, so I was able to win several times both from my initial and the "?" wildcard when anyone can win. I also picked up a few of the newer group gifts to share, by right clicking and paying $1L which was automatically refunded while the gift was delivered. My link will bring you to the room that holds the group gifts, boards and chairs, and lots of sales offers including the FabFree at Fifteen offers, so if you haven't checked those out yet this is a great opportunity. I also finally settled on an Evo X head, as you will see :)


My first look this evening is the newest group gift called EC Thea Toga Outfit. The dress comes in standard mesh sizes along with Alice, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. There is also a handy HUD with lots of options - 6 textures each for the top and dress (skirt), 4 for the belt, and 2 metals for the rings. You can match the top and skirt or change things up a bit, with solid and patterns to choose from. I love the unique straps and the dramatic high-low hemline!


Next I slipped into this gorgeous group gift, their EC Bluma Outfit Cream. The short sleeved dress comes in a standard M size and sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. There are also matching high heeled sandals for Maitreya, Slink, Ocacin, and Voluptuous mesh feet. The chic styled dress has slits on both sides of the long loose skirt, and a delicate pink floral pattern in diagonal stripes.


As for the lucky chairs, this prize is particularly sexy because of its sheer fabric and strappy shoes. The gift is called EC Celesine Violet, and starts with the gauzy dress in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The sandals that lace all the way up to mid thigh will fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique feet/legs. I also won this same outfit in White today, so if you see a prize in one color and it is not your favorite hue, you have a good chance of it appearing on the chairs in a different one :)


This playful lucky chair prize is the EC Anzu Outfit Lemons, one of a few fruit-themed versions you could win from these chairs. The halter top and mini skirt are each included in standard mesh sizes as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The teeny skirt is held together with loose lacing on the right hip, and features two of the colors from the lemon tree pattern on the halter. 


My final look tonight is also a lucky chair prize, called EC Bailey Dress v2 Pink. This fun style has a built in tie and a sexy rear view with keyhole opening for an extra peek of skin. Win this one and you'll receive standard mesh sizes plus sizing to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The print on the fabric reminds me of the keyhole cutout in the back, making this a really clever look. 

Head note of the night: after driving poor Xan batty for a few days by showing him at least 6 different head demos that I couldn't decide between (among?), I finally went with the LeLUTKA Fleur. Other contenders were their Zora and Irina, but with all of them I was having trouble getting a profile or side view that I felt suited me. I will probably tweak the shape several times over the next few days as is my process, hehe, but I am glad to be able to take advantage of the new Evo X mapping's popularity. Trying to adjust mentally to the new look is so odd though, like I'm taking photos of an imposter ;) I felt that way switching to Genus too though, and I know it will be fine soon enough. I tried to make sure the head size worked with my favorite hairstyles, which can cause more adjusting too. All in all, I am happy with my decision while still getting accustomed to the change.

I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Emerald Couture:

Photo 1:
Dress: EC Thea Toga Outfit GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: EC Bluma Outfit Cream $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC Celesine Violet $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: EC Anzu Outfit Lemons $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: EC Bailey Dress v2 Pink $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment