Thursday, July 21, 2022

Happy Birthday Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the Happy Birthday Hunt, whose $1L prizes are hiding inside red balloons at each location. The website helps with landmarks, hints, and preview images of most of the treats. If your RL birthday or SL rezday birthday are coming up soon, or maybe that of a friend or family member, this hunt's prizes will help you get ready to celebrate. There are prizes for more casual get-togethers and a couple for a fancy soiree, it all depends your party mood.


For my first look we visit The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., whose red balloon contains their cheeky BIRTHDAY BITCHES Tee :) There are standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The front reads "Drink up bitches It's my birthday" with drinks to toast on each side of the word "up". It gave me quite a chuckle, as I have definitely celebrated birthdays with people who gave off the same energy ♥.


Next we visit Clothes Culture to look for their hidden prize called NOTES. This strapless dress is accented with a hot pink ruffle at the neckline, and the fabric has a playful pattern of vibrantly colored musical symbols. Our prize comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


A classic way to celebrate a birthday is with cupcakes, so this (TSB) Happy Birthday Tank Set from The Sissy Bar is a terrific choice of clothing for your next party. The top and shorts are linked to wear as one piece, in Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique body sizing. The pattern on the shorts has some other sweet treats like lollipops and berries, nice variety for those who crave more than just baked goods ;) 


My final look of the night is the .Princess Stuff. [Birthday Hunt Gifts] outfit, which as you will see has a special bonus :) Its sexy top and skirt are each provided in Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the party-patterned bento nails are designed to fit Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic hands. The bright colors really pop against the black background, and I can see confetti, cake, balloons, and wrapped presents on the nails. The burgundy trim of the outfit matches the nails nicely too, so we are very well coordinated and ready to add your favorite shoes then head out to a celebration.

It was a quiet day in the midst of a heatwave, so I'd say that quiet is just right :) The hot weather is here to stay for a while, so I just have to be careful when I do go out to make sure I stay hydrated and use sunscreen. I spent another few hours playing with mesh head demos, oh my word it's frustrating! I thought I had it narrowed down to 2, then went back and grabbed a few more and narrowed those down to two for a total of 4, then this morning I added a fifth strong contender to the mix. I'm going in the wrong direction, LOL! It's such a personal decision though, so I just have to buckle down and choose one. Having to add separate ears and neck blender tattoo layers is a pain, but I am getting used to the idea and it will become habit I guess. I might not change my skin that often if at all for a while. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Happy Birthday Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. BIRTHDAY BITCHES Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: ::::. Clothes Culture .:::: NOTES $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Happy Birthday Tank Set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: .Princess Stuff. [Birthday Hunt Gifts] $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GARA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment