Thursday, July 14, 2022

Fabulous Free Fifteen

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we continue to explore FabFree at Fifteen, a gridwide event where each participating designer is offering a new item, a $15L selection, and a free gift for FabFree in SL group members. It is so exciting to celebrate the FabFree blog's 15th anniversary, especially when I've been a loyal reader of theirs for most of that time as I started in SL in late 2007 and found them within the first year. When you arrive at each store, be on the lookout for a display in a deep purple color that has the sales items on it, then a gift box beneath that usually in front of or behind that stand. If you have your FabFree group tag active, you can claim these boxed gifts for free, and this event is open until the 9th of August so you have sufficient time to visit all the stores you wish :) The website will guide you with landmarks and previews of most of the offerings. For tonight I wound up focused on tops, so pull out your favorite pants or skirts and get ready to pair them up!


My first look this evening is the Eclectic Stars - Natasha - Dream gift. This blousy purple t-shirt has a fun mermaid whale on the front above the words "dream big", something I strive to do everyday :) The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh body sizes. I already got a compliment (from Xan) for wearing this sweet treat, so I certainly do recommend claiming it. 


I also picked up the free gift from Corvus called Collect Cecile Top Gift. It says "I collect dead things" across the front, and fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I like the cropped style and cuffed sleeves very much, and now I'm wondering what sort of dead things I should start collecting...we are probably all safer if I stick to collecting high quality freebies and bargains ;)


Next I changed into the Tastic-Crazy BFF Top-Gift, and I can neither confirm nor deny that I am in fact the crazy BFF ;) I might drive Xan up a wall when I feel the need to click everything we see in SL that says not to touch, does that count? Our gift includes sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


What more perfect gift for the FabFree at Fifteen event could there be than a shirt that says FAB? This is The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. FAB Tee, a comfy tank top provided in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. 


One more look this evening, we have the Glitter gift called Luana Top Fitmesh Strong Colors. There are Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, with a 6 color HUD so you can choose your favorite hue. The style is unique, with a single long sleeve but both shoulders bared, and the sleeveless side being cinched and tied with a loose bow. As with all of tonight's looks, I am wearing the white jeans from my favorite marketplace freebie, Delizio's fatpack of jeans in several colors as system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 

This evening certainly took a weird turn, thanks in part to a 40-minute internet outage that delayed this post a bit. I was still very much in the beginning of blogging when it went down, so I had to practice a lot of patience while waiting for its return. It was something on their end and affecting way more than just me, so there was nothing I could do about it. I am also mad at my favorite hockey team for making dumb decisions about trades and getting rid of players, but that is just part of sports I suppose. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FabFree at Fifteen:

Photo 1:
Top: Eclectic Stars - Natasha - Dream $0L FabFree at Fifteen Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Corvus: Collect Cecile Top Gift $0L FabFree at Fifteen Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Tastic-Crazy BFF Top-Gift $0L FabFree at Fifteen Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. FAB Tee $0L FabFree at Fifteen Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Glitter Luana Top Fitmesh Strong Colors $0L FabFree at Fifteen Gift

Pants All Photos: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Cashmere - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GARA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment