Monday, April 29, 2024

Gifts from Dolce Cleo

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to Dolce Cleo, a store whose group is currently free to join and they are offering lots of thoughtful gifts. There are a few lucky chairs too, but my initial didn't show up while I was there so I am not sure if they are group-only or not. I saw pretty shoes on those, and the group gifts are mainly clothing items as you are about to see, at least a handful of them :) I enjoyed my visit there very much, and will absolutely be back soon.


I started off the evening with the charming Dolce Cleo ::: Heidi Balloon dress, a full strapless dress with lacy heart shaped cutout on the bodice. There are fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, all in the beautiful cherry blossom patterned fabric you see here. This is a great choice for spring, don't you think?


Some terrific textures can be found on the HUD for our Dolce Cleo ::: Paola Colors gift :) There are 5 fitmesh standard sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink mesh body sizes included, then the HUD I mentioned has 12 lovely choices. Each fabric has a matching solid color trim already selected for it, that colors both the hem and the delicate spaghetti straps, one of which has slipped seductively down one arm.


What do you get when you mix magenta and white stripes, sheer magenta fabric up top, and strands of sparkly trim? Dolce Cleo ::: Candy Short Dress is the amazing answer I've found among these group gifts :) It is provided in fitmesh standard sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. I love all shades of pink and purple, and this seems to straddle the border between them so I'm all in.


If you're feeling casual, be sure to grab some separates like this combo I paired together. The Dolce Cleo ::: Fold Top gift is a wisp of a halter top, wrapped across and revealing most of our back. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, with a tinting HUD that allows you to choose any color you wish :) Then I added the cozy Dolce Cleo ::: Malena Jeans, which are included in 5 fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Their HUD offers 12 options, 6 denim hues each with or without the flowers on the left thigh. These jeans are fairly low rise with snug fitting legs and a pert cuff at the hem. 


My final look of the evening is the Dolce Cleo ::: Romantic Dress, a gift that definitely lives up to its name. There are 5 fitmesh standard sizes, as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The glamourous red color looks even more beautiful trimmed in white lace, and the full skirt makes me think of dancing. 

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy, productive, and now I'm ducking from a maniacal stinkbug flying around my room >.< Eeek! I went out briefly Saturday, and during therapy earlier I made some plans for the coming week while doing an outing/exposure. It went decently, and the week ahead should be interesting. I'll be calling a doctor's office to see if he'll be a good replacement for my family doc who can't be bothered returning my calls or patient portal messages, and keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be a good fit. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Dolce Cleo:

Photo 1:
Dress: Dolce Cleo ::: Heidi Balloon dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Dolce Cleo ::: Paola Colors $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Dolce Cleo ::: Candy Short Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Dolce Cleo ::: Fold Top $0L Group Gift
Jeans: Dolce Cleo ::: Malena Jeans $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Dolce Cleo ::: Romantic Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment