Friday, April 5, 2024

More Cosmo Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're still at Cosmopolitan for their 12th anniversary celebration, at least the first half of their April rounds :) One thing I found intriguing about tonight's batch is that it is mostly tops, so if you have a favorite skirt or pair of jeans (etc.) that you need just the right tank top, blouse, or similar to wear above it, please be sure to click all the gift crates at Cosmo! You'll need their free group tag active, and then you get to enjoy dozens of thoughtful gifts as Cosmopolitan celebrates a dozen years of success. I wish them a dozen more and then some!


We start out with the Faida - Fanny noir top gift. This beauty is a spaghetti strap tank top with lots of lace, in sizes for Hulixa, Khara, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The neutral black makes it ideal to wear with just about anything, and I've reached for my oft-worn Delizio jeans in blue. This marketplace fatpack gift has several colors in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega, and you're about to see them in several of my photos tonight :)


Another terrific gift I couldn't wait to share is the FashionNatic - Bee Top GIFT seen here. This cropped plaid blouse is sleeveless and mostly open in the front, with a playful chain draped around beneath it so it's got a very sexy, edgy vibe. It fits Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. Part of me really wants to wear it with a studded leather miniskirt next :)


I think adorsy knew some of us would be craving floral patterns for spring, so they selected this gorgeous pink rose print for their Cosmopolitan Top Gift 2024. Then they trimmed it with black lace for fun contrast, and offered it to us in sizing for Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. The round opening where it's gathered on the side is a great detail too, and the low neckline really shows off cleavage!


If you like your pink to be hotter than a habanero and on something extra flirty, be sure to grab the ::insanya:: Jane Top - Pink gift :) It is designed for Erika, Freya Natural, Freya Perky, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Flat, Petite, Reborn, Waifu, Hourglass, Physique, and V-Tech Lara mesh bodies. The style really got me thinking about what I could wear it over, and layer it under, just so many possibilities here. 


For my final look of the evening, I slipped out of the jeans and into the stunning .::Supernatural::. Liana Body Red gift. This bodysuit has a crushed velvet texture in crimson, with lots of playful straps that can change colors :) There are eBody Reborn, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite body sizes, with a HUD that lets us select from 32 colors for the details. As you can see, that includes the trim and straps, and even the long tails of the bow on the right of the waist which I simply adore. 

I had a busy day which included a trip to the grocery store for the first time in ages, so that was important even if a bit overwhelming. Clearly I got through it somehow, since I'm here and able to type ;) that doesn't mean it was fun or easy, and my weekend is going to generally suck because the housemate is having the dreaded houseguest here for a very long weekend (until Tuesday). Housepest is staying to see the eclipse on Monday since it's a better view in this part of the country than where he lives, and he doesn't drive at night so that's why the stay is extended until the following morning. At least I have dinner at my parents' tomorrow to look forward to, then hiding in this room until therapy Sunday. I'll probably watch the eclipse with them, but I'm not as excited as they are, and housemate bought 3 pairs of the special glasses so I am expected to join in. Oh well, I hope you're all having a relaxing day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Cosmopolitan Event:

Photo 1:
Top: Faida - Fanny noir $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: FashionNatic - Bee Top GIFT $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: adorsy - Cosmopolitan Top Gift 2024 $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: ::insanya:: Jane Top - Pink $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: .::Supernatural::. Liana Body Red $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Pants Photos 1-4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

2 comments:

  1. The faida gift at Cosmo was set to their store group yesterday which isn't free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, that is odd because I'd picked it up with the Cosmo group tag and am not in their store group. I'll drop them a notecard if it's still incorrect when I login later :)

      Delete