Friday, April 26, 2024

SLMB Group Event Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the SLMB Group Event gift room again, as there was a group notice that some of the gifts had been updated and I simply couldn't resist stopping by. The group currently has a small $9L fee to join, and when you see the two floors of group gifts at the event I think you'll agree it's well worth it :) All of the gifts I'm sharing tonight are in the room where you'll land with my link, that same floor. There are lots of familiar names among the designers, but you could find some new ones to you which I always find to be an extra reward for visiting events because I thrive on variety in SL.


Let's start out the evening with two gifts combined, shall we? The top is our OXO Arya Top Maitreya treat, with the size right there in the name. The image on the front had me singing "Cherry Pie" by Warrant because I'm an 80s fanatic, and the shimmery pink background is just lovely. My skirt is from Tastic, their versatile Pam Denim Skirt gift. It fits Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD offering 10 denim hues and the option to turn the fringe on or off. I turned it off on the right above, and you can see from the rear view that they even put a brand tag on the waistband like so many jeans I've owned over the years :)


The skirt came in handy to share another top too, the TD Lari top w Lara X from Taylor Designs. It sounds like they updated this to include an extra size, so it now comes in Erika, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The tank top has delicate spaghetti straps and straight across neckline that will suit your favorite necklace quite nicely, and if you aren't in the mood for a miniskirt I'm sure Lari will look beautiful with any pants, shorts, or other bottoms you may prefer.


Next we see the very adaptable Adri De Lux Bur Mini outfit SL Mesh Body gift. It starts with the halter top in 3 classic sizes (S, M, L) along with Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body sizes. The skirt has 5 standard sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The shawl jacket on the left is provided in a fitmesh M as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous body sizing. We also receive the shoes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink feet, with a special secret - there is a BOM layer I'm wearing on the left to turn them into boots! I took it off for the right side to show you the heels by themselves. The beret I'm wearing is included too, and a shoulder clutch which is not shown. There are so many fantastic ways to wear this!


The Best Of Me has a great gift for us too, their Harleen Elegant Dress With Texture HUD. It has a dramatic diagonal ruffled hemline, and deep V neckline for even more sex appeal :) There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with the aforementioned HUD offering 8 wonderful choices. As a helpful bonus, we also receive the black heels in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and TMP sizes. Their neutral color means they go with all of the HUD options and more.


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the stunning Carola*Olaya 1022 gift. The dress, which fits Erika, Freya, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, has a one shouldered design with daring side opening tied in place with a large bow. Its HUD offers 10 color choices for the geometric squares pattern. The footwear is also included, in sizing for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn feet with an impressive 40 color HUD. The rear view pose really shows off the height of the platforms, so I probably should have adjusted my hover height ;) In RL I'm only 5'4" but have balance issues, so those would definitely make me twist an ankle or two. That's definitely a benefit of SL, doing things we cannot or would not do in RL :)

Well, my outing got postponed so I am at the tail end of a quiet day here. Just checked the weather, my area has a freeze warning overnight but the high for Friday is 63 degrees. Mother nature sure is playing some weird games with us. The plan is an outing then dinner at my parents', so a busy day ahead for me. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SLMB Group Event:

Photo 1:
Top: OXO Arya Top Maitreya $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Taylor Designs TD Lari top w Lara X $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Adri De Lux Bur Mini outfit SL Mesh Body $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
TBOM Harleen Elegant Dress With Texture HUD $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Carola*Olaya 1022 $0L ^^SLMB Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Bliss - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment