Wednesday, April 3, 2024

More MIIX Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two of the MIIX Event group gifts that I started sharing yesterday, since this sheer amount of wonderful treats deserves a second look :) It's a sequel! The group is called Hype Events and is free to join, so just explore the event with your group tag active and you can claim gifts from pretty purple boxes with a bright pink bow and ribbon. There are a few designers with multiple boxes and some are set for sale for reduced prices ($30L or so) but I believe they even have a free one so be careful and check hovertext before clicking :) The anniversary round of the MIIX Event is open until the 20th of April.


For my first look of the evening I'm wearing the charming HORL - Peggy Outfit. This gift includes the top and skirt each in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The top has a really cute heart cutout in the front, and the high waisted pleated skirt comes up even shorter in the back than the front view. Purple and black are a great color combo in my opinion, so instant favorite for me :)


Next I slipped into another wonderful skirt set, this time the gift from Dark Salvation named .::DS::. Cleo. The top has a cloaked image with horns protruding through the hood, a very pretty woman who has stars and planets (Saturn!) behind her. The denim miniskirt has a built in belt and a print of astral designs that definitely caught my attention too :) Both pieces fit Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh bodies. This is why I am wearing my Legacy body tonight instead of Maitreya, since all the ones I wanted to share in this post have Legacy sizes but this is the only Lara X one. I don't mind, as I know I need to be versatile with other bodies gaining such popularity.


I've always loved 1 Hundred.'s style, so naturally I was very excited to claim their Angel Top. Lilac gift and even more so when I unpacked it to see the bonuses! The top and white thong panties are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies, while the white unrigged angel wings are included too as an extra nod to the word ANGEL on the front of the tube top ♥. I giggled a bit when I realized that there is a tiny white bow in the middle of the wings to match the ones on each sleeve hem, just demonstrating their commitment to making sure all their offerings are loaded with wonderful details.


These two gifts seemed to combine nicely both in spirit and compatibility :) The top is our nope. val - spring gift, a tank with slender straps and a celestial print in 10 colors via HUD. It fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. For even more stars, I added the striking Studio 1988_Radiance Tattoo gift, which is a great unisex look across the upper back and down each upper arm. We receive both fresh and faded versions in system/BOM layers as well as appliers for Legacy and Omega, so most bodies should be able to wear this with ease. 


My final look of the night is the sexy {S&C} Ameli Body gift from Spells & Charms. The playful bodysuit is trimmed in lace and has crossed straps in the back, light on the coverage up top yet modest on the booty. There are sizes for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a 6 color HUD so you can even pick your favorite hue to go with the black lace and trim. I think I'd tried on so many brighter colors tonight that I wound up picking neutrals for this photo, just by random chance, and I'm liking it!

Oh my, it was quite a day...my therapy 'homework' was 2 outings this week, and I did one of them but it was not done as directed. The housemate/driver decided to make two stops instead of one, and there was almost a collision when someone darted out of the parking lot of the first stop without seeing us there in a giant SUV so sure, totally invisible. Eyeroll. It's all good, I survived lol, and my anxiety was soaring but obviously calmed down eventually. Next outing will be Thursday, a trip to a nearby grocery store, unless someone decides to add stops or change things again. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: HORL - Peggy Outfit $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Dark Salvation .::DS::. Cleo $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: 1 Hundred. Angel Top. Lilac $0L MIIX Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: nope. val - spring gift $0L MIIX Group Gift
Tattoo: Studio 1988_Radiance Tattoo $0L MIIX Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: Spells & Charms {S&C} Ameli Body $0L MIIX Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective - Resonate - Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment