Monday, April 8, 2024

Party at Bellisseria

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Bellisseria, the continent where premium Linden homes are located, for their 5th anniversary party. There are gifts galore with no group tag required, mostly home and garden or decor type treats but there are some clothing and accessories too :) There are even special KittyCats breedable pets for free, although I was unable to claim my pair due to a weird glitch but Xan got his so he can put them out at our house if he wants. I am a premium member and have a home in this continent, so it's neat to see the celebration of their 5 years with the newer styled houses being released from time to time. I guess it won't surprise you that I'm focused on the fashions tonight! The party lasts until the end of the month.


For my first look I'm enjoying the gorgeous :: pm :: Aurelia Dress Exclusive Edition for Bellisseria gift from purplemoon. The style is fascinating, with wrap front and single sheer lacy short sleeve! There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies included. The pattern on the midriff and skirt reminds me of brushstrokes, very elegant.


Another don't miss gift is the AlaFolie - VERONIQUE (Bellisseria) dress. The top and skirt each come in standard mesh sizing as well as Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Senra Jamie, Slink, and Tonic Fine versions. There are also 4 BOM slips (shorts) and a HUD that lets us choose from 4 prints for the main dress and 6 solid colors for the waist and top trim. That makes for fun variety, and I am always a fan of florals :)


Next I slipped into the dreamy [hh] Joelle Dress which is our generous gift from Hilly Haalan. With fluttery sleeves and soft ruffled hemline, it looks great in any of the color combinations available via HUD :) That handy addition has 25 textures each for the front, back, and trim of the dress, which fits Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies. I did a lot of mixing and matching here, but we can just as easily go with all one fabric for a sleek look.


If you need something flirty for romping around in Bellisseria, I'd love to suggest this Miamai_Linette Smoke_Gift for Bellisseria 5th Anniversary gift. It is provided in sizes for Lara X, Lara X Petite, Legacy, Perky, Bombshell, and Reborn mesh bodies. The plunging halter neckline is a great detail, as are the legs that remind me of betta fish fins or soft flower petals.


My final look of the evening is also a romper, this time the Kaithleen's Zora Romper - Mint gift. It has a beautiful retro style, and includes Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, Waifu, and Waifu Rolls mesh body sizes. We also receive a HUD with 24 colors each for the top trim, bow, and leg trim, plus 4 metals for the zipper in back. There is also a package of BOM modesty panties tucked inside the gift with 5 colors including a tintable version. Those are very handy to have no matter what you're wearing, so I am hanging onto a folder-full of them in a separate main folder too :)

Whew, weekends can get so weird sometimes. I had my therapy session this afternoon, and have mostly been hiding/hanging out up here in my computer room to avoid the beer-soaked chaos taking place downstairs. We were all supposed to watch the eclipse together, but somehow plans changed several times since then and I have no clue what's happening tomorrow now. All I got out of the housemate was something about a movie at 4:30 and there's no food left in the house. Why yes I am facepalming, LOL, while almost wishing I weren't sober. I'll be fine, just irritated ;) I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: purplemoon :: pm :: Aurelia Dress Exclusive Edition for Bellisseria $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: AlaFolie - VERONIQUE (Bellisseria) $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Hilly Haalan [hh] Joelle Dress $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Romper: Miamai_Linette Smoke_Gift for Bellisseria 5th Anniversary $0L Event Gift

Photo 5:
Romper: Kaithleen's Zora Romper - Mint $0L Event Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment