Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Paparazzi Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we get to be paparazzi, except we'll be dressed like the stars that the paparazzi like to photograph :) Thanks to the many designers of the Paparazzi Group, which is currently free to join, we can claim free gifts as well as learn about their new releases and sales from the group's notices. As you know, I really do enjoy the multi-designer groups like this, and spreading the word when I show you some of the many rewards we can receive.


My first look of the evening cam be found at ANDARE and is their Elfrieda Outfit PACK gift. The top, skirt, and pants (panties) are all provided in 5 fitmesh standard sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. We also receive a HUD with 5 colors for each, allowing us to mix and match however we wish. The top and skirt are sheer lace, so having a little something to wear beneath is a nice touch too :) 


I also visited MOoH!, whose Dolly dress is our current Paparazzi group gift. This peasant style dress has bare shoulders and lots of soft gathers, trimmed in lace for an extra soft feeling. There are also panties included, and both fit Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. As you can tell, there's also a handy HUD, which offers 12 patterns for the dress and 8 solid colors for the panties. With a brand name like MOoH!, of course I had to show the cow print, right? I also chose a bold floral print because those are always a favorite of mine.


You can get more than just paparazzi's attention in our Ozana Set by BlackbirdLace gift! This beauty consists of perfectly coordinated top and skirt to fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The belt is built into the skirt, and the halter top is designed to bare most of our back so we can show off tattoos easily too. Just a random thought :)


Just across the shopping area from BlackbirdLace is their sister store, Black Angel, offering their MONA DRESS by BA Store as our generous gift. We've got a gorgeous plunging neckline here, and showstopping sequined texture in racy red, just the thing to reflect camera flashes ;) The gift includes Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes.


My last look shows that we don't always have to dress up to catch the eye (or camera lens) of our adoring fans :) [>Ma'De<] Felicia is a sweet casual pairing of cropped cardigan sweater held closed by a single button, and high waisted jeans shorts that are cuffed just so. They both fit Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I love the salmon color of the top, and of course I'm always drawn to denim in any form. The back pockets are really nicely textured, don't you think?

It was a chaotic day, as I had to get off my booty and find a new doctor since my current (former?) one still refuses to respond to me about my medications or anything else I need. So I called an office where I used to see one of the 6 doctors (didn't like her, she called me a big baby when I tried to explain my anxiety) to see if one of the others who'd been rated very highly online was taking new patients. He is but has a waitlist of several months, so the receptionist kindly checked to see who did have openings soon and I wound up with an appointment early Wednesday morning. Anxiety brain is in full effect, wheee! I have to get there 15 minutes early to fill out a mindboggling amount of forms, and I will be medicated to try to lessen the extreme anxiety that is already swirling through my soul. It will be a relief once I get through it though. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ANDARE - Elfrieda Outfit PACK $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MOoH! Dolly dress $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Ozana Set by BlackbirdLace $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Black Angel - MONA DRESS by BA Store $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [>Ma'De<] Felicia $0L Paparazzi Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Levitate - Blonde
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment