Friday, September 18, 2015

A Totally Wrong, Totally Fun Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will start showing you some prizes from the Totally Wrong Hunt, the latest free gridwide hunt from Fi's Creations. The first thing you need to know is that each store has 3 hints, 2 are wrong and one is right. You can't tell until you look around, but the hints aren't that complicated so it hasn't really been a problem so far. The hunt object is a small box or cube with the image of the hunt sign on it. The prizes are a variety of unusual and funny things, from wild mismatched outfits to innocent seeming items with interesting surprises. I laughed my way through unpacking and trying things out, and now I'm excited to share some of those goodies with all of you.

For my first photo I am displaying the gift from our hunt organizer Fi's Creations, so this is prize #01 and is called Heartburn. It includes the top and skirt in standard mesh sizes and each in pink and green for easy mixing, hehe, and a little midriff surprise with an alpha layer to show off I can't decide if that's a candle or a cherry bomb. Not only is it a playful touch, but if you wear one of the colors without the 'heartburn causer' and alpha, you can use this outfit for everyday traditional use :)

This made me giggle tremendously, as I combined two gifts that are each fun in their own way. The earrings are prize #04 from Redrose Jewellry, simply called Totally Wrong Earrings, and as you can see they are little flaming bombs with a lightning symbol and 'boom boom' on them. The flames you see can be turned off and on with a click, but it was more amusing to show you the flames trying to eat my hair. The shirt, pants, bangles, and glasses are all parts of the prize from Wicked, who are #07 and it's named Kimmy. The kitty on the shirt is adorable, the pattern on the leggings is quite fun, and I love the bracelet as well as the glasses. I might not wear them all together in the future, but I will wear them again.

I laughed so hard at this, particularly when I decided I look like a tropical fish who swam through food coloring. This is Emerald Couture's prize #10, So Wrong It's Right. It includes the mesh dress in standard sizes, the matching shoes for Slink high feet, and the headpiece in two different parts which produces an orange glow/twinkle on the purple headdress. That tiny orange headband you may be able to see is part of my hair and not part of the gift. I am definitely rocking this if I'm ever invited to an 80's fashion event at a club somewhere!

Our last glimpse for the night is a comfy cozy short set from Kitty Shape Wears, who are #13 in the hunt path. This is called Polka Dots and Plaid, and while I generally don't mix patterns this isn't quite as wild as it could be. It's a great color and I expect to wear the pieces either together or individually in the future a lot.

Nail note of the night: same as last night, I am wearing the dollarbie gift from La Boheme which can be found at the Body Mod Expo, with 10 lovely colors in gradient V patterns. It is so worth the visit! My hair note is the same as last night as well, other than wearing the version of Truth's Juliette (found in their discount room, woohoo for savings!) with the headband instead of yesterday's without. 

It's time for another glorious weekend, and I hope you all enjoy yours no matter what you have planned. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Totally Wrong Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Fi's Creations Hunt Gift - HEARTBURN Set  $0L Prize #01

Photo 2:

Outfit: WICKED * Kimmy - Outfit  $0L Prize #07
Earrings: Redrose Jewellry - Totally Wrong Earrings  $0L Prize #04

Photo 3:

Outfit: Emerald Couture EC So Wrong It's Right  $0L Prize #10

Photo 4:

Outfit: Kitty Shape Wears ::KSW:: Polka Dots & Plaid  $0L Prize #13

Nails: La Boheme [LB V Is For] *Slink* Manicure/Pedicure  $1L Body Mod Expo Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Juliette - gingers  $50L Discount Room
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG OCT 2014 Lorelay Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat and High

No comments:

Post a Comment