Sunday, September 13, 2015

More Renaissance Hunt Goodies

Hiya everyone! I have more treats to share from The Renaissance Hunt V, a free hunt organized by Historical Hunts. There are a lot of gifts of furniture and decor, but since I mainly stick to clothing and accessories I will be focusing my photos on those but that isn't to say that I don't appreciate all of the prizes. One thing I unpacked last night was a music box that plays a lovely tune from that era, another interesting find was a set of nicely framed portraits of the ladies of Queen Elizabeth I's court with a notecard telling us about their lives. Some stores offer mini hunts so you are finding several prizes at one location, very generous and thorough! Well let's have a look at some Renaissance themed fashion, shall we? :)


If you are feeling regal and love purple as I do, this gown is for you. This is our gift from Suki's Silken Fashion, #045, named Day at the Faire. The design of this is gorgeous, and it includes the mesh dress in several sizes along with the knotted belt which is separate and modifiable for a perfect fit. Also included is the beautiful tiara that I am wearing and hardly wanted to take off!


I feel beautiful in blue, thanks to prize #27 from Rag Dollz. There is quite a lot of flexi, which the slightest movement sets into motion billowing about you. The prize includes a system layer top and leggings with appliers for Omega and Phat Azz, the flexi skirt and sleeves, and the eye-catching necklace I am wearing. I do appreciate a great accessory :)


This prize from AdelleArts is a mixture of mesh and system layers, in beautiful colors. The mesh gown is in standard sizes, and we also receive the ruff, stockings, undershirt, and slippers you see here. On the right I am just wearing the gown without the undershirt and ruff so you can see the difference. Included but not shown is a Tudor female hair in a dark shade that looks like a blunt bob with heavy bangs. All this can be found in prize #043.


Our last glimpse of the night is perhaps the fullest skirt I've ever seen in SL, in such rich colors and a gorgeous pattern. Prize #041 from Sparrow by Design is sure to turn heads, and includes a mesh gown (bodice) and mesh sleeves each in 5 sizes, along with the flexi skirt, system glitch pants, prim sleeve puffs and neck ruffle. I did wonder initially if the dramatic cinched waist was making the skirt appear fuller than it is, but it seems to be both.

Nail note of the night: same as last night, I went with the Nail Me! group gift for September, mainly because of the gorgeous gold colors but there is pink and purple as well. I may have forgotten to mention yesterday that it includes an Omega HUD along with the Slink HUD, so even more of you would benefit from this terrific gift.

I am still running on very little sleep, but I certainly enjoyed my weekend and I really hope all of you did as well :) The best parts of my day were watching wildlife in the backyard, and playing Mario Kart 8, so that's a strange contrast but that's me. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Renaissance Hunt V:

Photo 1:

Dress: Suki's Silken Fashions !~SSF~! Day at the Faire  $0L Prize #045

Photo 2:

Dress: *Rag Dollz* Mirabelle Blue  $0L Prize #027

Photo 3:

Outfit: AdelleArts TRHV Hunt Female Prize  $0L Prize #043

Photo 4:

Dress: Sparrow by Design SbD Renaissance Hunt Bosch Gown women  $0L Prize #041

Nails: {Nail Me!} Nail Appliers - Indian Summer  $0L Group Gift (Group Free to Join)

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Eden - gingers02
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG SEPT 2015 V2 Gardenia Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment