Sunday, September 6, 2015

More WOMENstuff Treats

Hiya everyone! Welcome to part 4 of my WOMENstuff Hunt goodies, which isn't that unusual considering that there are 150 stores participating in the hunt and I would guess that just over half are free. I do have plenty more to show in the future :) Meanwhile let's get started with the generous prizes!

First we have one of the very few $1L prizes I decided to pick up, and this was mostly because I love the store Wicked so much. Their prize (#002 in the hunt) does not disappoint, as you can see. It is the lovely Ginger outfit complete with mesh tank top, mesh skirt, and two matching bracelets. I love the way the bracelets highlight that pale teal from the tank top with their beads, and the single strap draping around the back of the neck to hook on the other side is a very unique, eye-catching touch. A linden well spent in my opinion :)

Tamiron Forge is #057 in the hunt, and are offering us this beautiful free dress with an unusual feature...the HUD to change textures actually offers various configurations of the same two fabrics, all three styles I am showing here. You still get the same lovely design and colors, and the dress itself is such a flattering style.

My last photo of the night is showing two different prizes, both of which I love. The outfit is prize #093 by London Core Designs, called Kaylee, and includes the Kaylee tee in black dot, Kaylee skirt in black, and Kaylee platform sandals for Slink high. The top and skirt come in standard mesh sizes. I decided to accessorize with a little pop of color, the delightful gift from Captivating! They are the Pandora-style bracelets in blues and purples, and both left and right are included. With a casual outfit I would probably just choose one or the other, but it was fun to show you that they do provide both in their prize.

Nail note of the night: I went with the same prize as last night, the Very Vintage Nails from #091 MANIK QUEEN. I only know of 2 prizes that were nails, so I will be featuring them a lot ;)

I am still enjoying time with my holiday company, and that is why the blogs are a bit shorter, but I do hope they are still helpful and fun to read. I also hope you are all enjoying your weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt 2015:

Photo 1:

Outfit: WICKED * Ginger - Outfit  $1L Prize #002

Photo 2:

Dress: Tamiron Forge Mesh Flower Dress [TF]  $0L Prize #057

Photo 3:

Outfit: London Core Designs Kaylee Skirt/Tee  $0L Prize #093
Bracelets: Captivating! Pandora-style Bracelet-Blues & Purples (l&r)  $0L Prize #041

Nails: MANIK QUEEN - Very Vintage Nails (Slink/Omega)  $0L Prize #091

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Tymber - gingers
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August 2015 GIRLS marshmellow cleavage
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment