Thursday, September 10, 2015

More Treats from WOMENstuff Hunt

Hiya everyone! I have some great dresses to share from the WOMENstuff Hunt, all of the prizes shown in tonight's post are free ones so you can look terrific on a budget. I hope you find something you like!

I've been wearing this lovely skirt and top quite a bit, it is the prize from Beautiful Dangerous #136 in the hunt. That little sliver of belly showing is so appealing! This comes in standard mesh sizes along with a fitted version, and the top and skirt are joined into one piece.

One great dress, one fun HUD, 4 different looks! This is prize #076 from SAKIDE (once known as Sassy Kitty Designs) and you can tell I am a huge fan of this one. The various texture choices are each a different color, along with the variety in the skirt segment with everything from ruffles (that is just a 2D texture on there even though it looks like it sprouted real ruffles!) to a fun Eiffel Tower print. The hardest part is choosing which one to wear.

This is such a cute outfit from Mistique. Its name is Blanche and it is prize #141, provided in standard mesh sizes. I love the gold trim, it dresses up a playful outfit nicely. I wish my avi didn't appear to be trying to show off a thigh gap in this photo, eeek, that is really not me.

Finally we have prize #135 from Moonstar, called Autumn Mist. This outfit includes a mesh dress, optional flexi skirt, necklace, and adorable matching Slink high shoes with awesome fringe and check out that chain around the heels! So much detail to appreciate here really, all while welcoming in Fall which should be here eventually ;) We have had another heat wave in my neck of the woods so autumn feels far away for now. But in SL it can be any season we prefer, anytime we choose, which is just a small part of the beauty.

Speaking of weather, there have been well over 24 hours full of thunderstorms and heavy rains so far here, so my mood is a bit gloomy as a result. I am hoping that no place I visit later in SL has rain, I am simply not in the mood to hear it from my headset and my window at the same time. Tomorrow will be a brighter day, and then I will see my best friend of 20+ years on Saturday, so there is plenty to look forward to and I'll be fine :) I hope you all are having a good day/evening, magpie hugs to each of you!!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt 2015:

Photo 1:

Dress: Beautiful Dangerous ! BD ! Elena Skirt & Top  $0L Prize #136

Photo 2:

Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Mode Dress  $0L Prize #076

Photo 3:

Dress: Mistique- Blanche  $0L Prize #141

Photo 4:

Outfit: Moonstar MESH Autumn Mist 2 Way Dress, Necklace and Slink High Shoes  $0L Prize #135

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG SEPT 2015 V2 Gardenia Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment