Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Still enMESHed Into Fall

Hiya everyone! We are already at the midway point of the week, and I hope it's treating you all well so far. I have more treasures to share with you all from the enMESHed Into Fall Hunt, so let's take a look at the prizes to be found in the hidden candle holders at each stop.


This gown from Coull Creations is absolutely stunning! They are #52 in the hunt (the final stop) and have named this dazzler Kiss of Autumn, and you will find included the dress and add-on each in standard sizes (see the notecard in there about an issue with the small dress, but the medium fit me fine instead) and the necklace that is more like a collar. in the middle panel I'm showing just the dress without add-on or necklace. I love the lace texture around the waist and upper skirt, it just looks amazing. The crown is our gift from #11 Indulge Temptation! and is fittingly named Fruits of the Fall Crown. It feels very earthy and elegant at the same time, and gives the whole ensemble a harvest queen vibe.


For some reason my first thought when I saw this dress was Harley Quinn, which is odd because my knowledge of her and that universe is fairly limited. There is no denying that the Antoinelle Dress from [Marquesse], which is #50 in the hunt, is very sexy with that color contrast and flirty shape.


The Broken Glass Boutique is offering this beautiful gown as its prize, #17 in the hunt, and I must say it is terrific for the season and beyond. The dress is "Autumn" by Sej, and comes with the matching necklace and earrings, a very thoughtful touch as well as an attractive one :) The belt you see is a part of the dress, so no need to try to adjust to get a perfect fit. 


I thought you might enjoy seeing one of the many seasonal decor items available in the hunt as well, so this is prize #10 from Zoobatos. I placed it outside my front door, it consists of one piece with the two pumpkins and Happy Fall Y'all sign. It has an outdoor feel but I'm sure you could use it inside if you preferred, whatever makes you happy :)

As in yesterday's post, I decided to go with the Slink default HUD for a neutral French mani/pedi to flatter the dresses in a subtle way. I didn't change my hair or skin from yesterday, but I'm still in the kind of mood where you can expect just about anything tomorrow! 

I hope you're all having a good day/evening, lots of magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the enMESHed Into Fall 2015 Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Coull Creations Kiss of Autumn  $0L Prize #52
Crown: Indulge Temptation! !IT! - Fruits Of The Fall Crown  $0L Prize #11

Photo 2:

Dress: [Marquesse] Antoinelle Dress  $0L Prize #50

Photo 3:

Dress: The Broken Glass Boutique "Autumn" by Sej  $0L Prize #17

Photo 4:

Decor: Zoobatos- Enmeshed Gift- Happy Fall Yall  $0L Prize #10

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Mindy - gingers03  ($50L Discount Room)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaz Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment