Thursday, September 17, 2015

Renaissance Hunt Jewels

Hiya everyone! I thought I would wrap up my posts on the Renaissance Hunt V with a look at some of the amazing jewelry that can be found on various stops in this hunt. I was thinking about it yesterday when I mentioned how much I enjoy seeing SL jewelry and how detailed it can be, and knew there were several prizes I could share, so this post is a look at the sparkly and elegant gifts to adorn our necks, ears, fingers and more.

First we have a lovely crown by ~*W I  L L O W*~ which is prize #017 in the hunt. I also had the pleasure of showing you all 5 women's necklaces from Chaos, Panic & Disorder! who are stop #039 and have several decoys out, but never fear as each decoy contains a variation of the prize necklace. In the main image I'm wearing the Balaurul Necklace in Ruby, beneath are Blackened, Sapphire, Fire, and the original main prize. In the upper right corner I am showing you the men's version in Ruby, and that can be found in all 5 matching colors in the various decoys. CPD is very generous with their hunt prizes, and I'm really fond of these necklaces with their Asian flair.

Allow me to introduce the Collar of the Queen, part of prize #026 from Never Ever. The gift includes the gorgeous necklace you see here, along with the matching ring in the inset (which reminds me of the royal engagement ring) and a 2 part Collar of the King, not shown. I do appreciate that most of these hunt prizes include goodies for both genders :)

Buccaneer's Restorations (#064) have provided prizes suited for males and females as well, but as both of these are indicated as the female prizes (the male gift isn't shown) I am wondering if the smaller one is designed for a child avatar as well. The smaller necklace shown is the Elizabeth I Miniature Lady's Carcanet, and the larger one is the Lady's Locket. The men's gift is called the Courtier's chain, and there is even a version without a chain so you can use it for just about anything. These even come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Queen Elizabeth :) We must really be treasured subjects to receive this from her!

Store #024 in the hunt is Thistle Moon Designs, and they are taking part in a mini hunt by Antiquity that is an optional part of the main hunt, but I highly recommend it as the earrings shown above are the mini hunt prize. The Pearl and Emerald Necklace are part of the main prize and are accompanied by the clever Gold Renaissance Hiding Ring that will open and close upon clicking. What will you hide in yours?

If you would like to offer your guests a luxurious beverage, Kittycat's Creations is glad to help by giving you prize #005 A Fine Tray, which as the notecard explains will give your friends (or yourself, I have tested it) the elegant goblet of wine they choose by clicking, and it will vanish from your tray while being offered to their inventory. Fancy wine was all imported and quite expensive in that time, so only the rich had such a luxury. The wine choices are Cadiz Wine, Clary, Muscadell, Sack, and Wormwood Wine, which were all available in that time according to their research. They also have a prize at their other location, which offers mugs of ale, so if you find that goodie you will be able to offer something a bit more down to earth.

Instead of a nail note of the night since they aren't really visible in any photos, I will mention that I am wearing the same outfit I did for yesterday's blog, prize #062 from Peckbeth Clothiers. It is a lovely mesh gown and comes with a matching hat and slippers, not shown. I'll credit it under photo #1 instead of all 5 photos, but you get the idea.

I had a fairly hectic day so I'm running late, and thinking I deserve some major retail therapy after an unusual amount of stress. I bought lindens and I am hoping to head for The Arcade and perhaps a few other places :) Boy, those wine goblets are looking extra good right now...wishing you all a wonderful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Renaissance Hunt V:

Photo 1:
Dress: Peckbeth Clothiers Rennie V Ladies Gown  $0L Prize #062
Crown: ~*W I  L L O W*~ Regal Crown Ren Faire 2015 Giftie  $0L Prize #017
Necklace: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder! :*:CPD:* :Balaurul Necklace (Ruby)  $0L Prize #039

Photo 2:

Necklace: Never Ever !! NE! Collar of the Queen  $0L Prize #026

Photo 3:
Small Necklace: ~B'sR~ Elizabeth I Miniature-Lady's Carcanet-Red Enamel  $0L Prize #064

Larger Necklace: ~B'sR~ Elizabeth I Miniature-Lady's Locket-Red Enamel  $0L Prize #064

Photo 4:
Jewelry: Thistle Moon Designs :TMD: Pearl and Emerald Necklace/Earrings  $0L Prize #024

Inset Ring: :TMD: Gold Renaissance Hiding Ring  closed/open

Photo 5:

Tray: Kittycat's Creations - A Fine Tray  $0L Prize #004

Nails: Hello Dave VIPs - Autumn Morning  $0L Group Gift (Group Free to Join!)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tymber- gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG SEPT 2015 V2 Gardenia Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment