Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Monday WOMENstuff Installment

Hiya everyone! Somehow Monday has turned into Tuesday here, as I am running way behind for which I am very sorry. I may have been too ambitious taking multiple pictures for each of tonight's images, hehe, but here's hoping this post will be worth the wait! Here are some WOMENstuff Hunt gifts that I am so glad I found...

Let's start off with the hunt prize from BRAVURA! who are #084 in this hunt. The Split Side Jump Suit Pop Art is a very fun way to get dressed up without actually wearing a dress, and the glimpses of skin in unexpected places are so alluring. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and the belt is attached.

What could be better than a gorgeous dress? How about a gorgeous dress in two fantastic colors? :) This is our prize from Just Darling (#048) and includes Eva Gown in Pearl, and in Red. They are both so elegant, and I couldn't resist showing that pretty bow in the back because you probably know by now how much I love a nice bow. That bit of a train in the back is a dreamy touch, and I'm really fascinated by the Pearl color since it is remarkably like a real pearl with varying shades of colors throughout. 

For another stunning dress, you'll want to head to store #133 Jana's Classic Designs and find that red t-shirt, which contains this Tamar Pink Dress with a lovely added bonus of a bottom and top mesh layer so you can wear the simple underneath layer (shown on the left) with its pretty textured silk belt, or you can add the top layer to provide the belt with bow and the lacy texture for the bodice. There is even a flexi layer skirt (sorry, not shown) if you want even more fullness for the skirt. I thought this would be a good way to show you the gorgeous shoes from #134 Wicca's Wardrobe, this is a $1L prize that is very well worth that little linden :) The Tropicana Wedges in pink starlet are for Slink high feet, and check out that shimmery looking leather texture! 

I couldn't resist this sexy little slip dress from Vengeful Threads, who are #010 in the hunt. This is their Eclypse mini in purple, and it comes with a fun bonus...the pretty pink nails! You know I am passionate about nails, so I was really pleased to see that. Now if you're eyeballing the pretty jewelry I am sporting in this photo, I can't blame you a bit, and am happy to share that you can find the set for yourself in the t-shirt at G&T Creations. They are #061 in the hunt, and have included their Rose Icecle necklace (versions with and without scripts which I believe to be bling), earrings, and a belly ring not shown because my belly button is hiding beneath the dress. Look at that gorgeous detail on the jewelry, those roses are divine! Their icicles seem to have an animated texture to them, it looks like it is gently shimmering in person. The necklace you can see in the closeup has a very slight bling to it, nothing like that wild blinding stuff of days gone by ;) The unscripted version doesn't have it though so if you prefer without, you can have it just the way you want it.

Nail note of the night: I have used both nail prizes I have shown before, Pink Cherry #043 and MANIK QUEEN #091, details in credits as always :) The last photo I am using the one that came with the dress, from Vengeful Threads. 

My company and I visited with my parents longer than I expected, which was truly enjoyable as was their entire visit :) Seeing them off has apparently gotten me to a later start than usual tonight though, plus it's always hard to say goodbye to someone you don't see as often as you'd like. All is well though, and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt 2015:

Photo 1:

Outfit: BRAVURA! B!Femme Split Side Jump Suit Pop Art  $0L Prize #084
Nails: Pink Cherry PC Nail Polish- Wings for Slink Exclusive  $0L Prize #043

Photo 2:

Dress: Just Darling ::JD:: EVA GOWN PEARL and EVA GOWN RED  $0L Prize #048
Nails: MANIK QUEEN - Very Vintage Nails (Slink/Omega)  $0L Prize #091

Photo 3:
Dress: Jana's Classic Designs JCD Tamar Pink Dress  $0L Prize #133
Shoes: Wicca's Wardrobe - Tropicana Wedges [Pink Starlet]  $1L Prize #134
Nails: MANIK QUEEN - Very Vintage Nails (Slink/Omega)  $0L Prize #091

Photo 4:

Dress: Vengeful Threads- Eclypse Mini (Purple)  $0L Prize #010
Jewelry: G&T Creations Rose Icecle  $0L Prize #061

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August 2015 GIRLS marshmellow cleavage
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment