Friday, September 4, 2015

More WOMENstuff Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! I have a part two of the WOMENstuff Hunt prizes I found to share with you, as I am 2/3 of the way through the hunting and am so enjoying the fantastic goodies. Here's hoping you do too!!

I find that lace can be elegant or sexy, depending on the use, and in this beautiful dress from #026 -CroM- it is both. Fanny Sequin Dress comes in standard mesh sizes and includes a HUD to change between the red and black shown, and I am wild about the handkerchief hem!

This chic gown from Vanbeecks (#016) has a bit of a naughty side...the rear ;) It is named Autumn Gold Gown and comes in standard mesh sizes, with a flash of bum cleavage to add a little something special. I feel like I should be walking a red carpet, presenting an award or maybe even winning one.

For the last glimpse of summer, how about prize #030? This bikini and the surfboard with the built in pose are both from Angel DELUXE, the mesh top and bottom come in standard mesh sizes with that terrific bright floral pattern. Just wear/add the board and it tucks right under your arm and you're all set to hit the waves!

Finally we have a playful short dress from Eluzion, who are #020 in the hunt. This is called Darlena Classy and has a HUD with 3 color choices for the skirt, all of which I've shown above. Just don't try to make me pick a favorite when they are all so soft and pretty! This dress is mesh in standard sizes.

Nail note of the night: same nail HUD as yesterday, hunt prize #043 from Pink Cherry. Nail polish is a passion of mine, RL and SL, so I would love to see even more prizes of nail HUDs but there is a not-free hunt for just nails out there and I expect to pick up at least a couple of those prizes eventually :) 

Blog note: I have a houseguest on the way for the long holiday weekend (until Monday evening) so my posts will be shorter and maybe even later than usual, but I'll do my best to make sure I still post something. I'm really excited to have company, don't get me wrong, and my blogging means a lot to me as well. Okay, credits time, magical magpie hugs to each of you along with wishes for a wonderful weekend!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt 2015:

Photo 1:

Dress: -CroM- Fanny Sequin Dresses  $0L Prize #026

Photo 2:

Dress: Vanbeecks <Vb> Autumn Gold Gown  $0L Prize #16

Photo 3:

Bikini/Surf Board: Angel DELUXE Womenstuff Bikini  $0L Prize #030 

Photo 4:

Dress: Eluzion * Darlena CLASSY  $0L Prize #020

Nails: Pink Cherry PC Nail Polish- Wings for Slink Exclusive  $0L Prize #043

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - August 2015 GIRLS marshmellow cleavage
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment