Friday, September 11, 2015

One More WOMENstuff Post

Hiya everyone! I have one final post of WOMENstuff Hunt prizes, and the funny part is that it's not even that I ran out of things to show you all, but I just feel like I've devoted a lot of posts to it so I've given you a thorough idea of the type of things you can find. It'll be a surprise and perhaps even more of a treat if you find things that I didn't share yet :) Variety is fun, and I will be just as happy sharing other things with you too. That said, here are the goodies for tonight...

If someone asks you where you got this amazing outfit, the cute critters on the vest may remind you that the store name is The Little Bat. The stripes definitely suit the name, the Burton Outfit. This is prize #074 in the hunt, and is wonderfully generous as it includes so many pieces and a color HUD and an applier too! I am wearing the 'double top' vest and tank which are one piece in the first, second and fourth panels of this photo, and just the tank in the third. The pants are a system layer but a Slink Physique applier is included for them, and there are 8 colors just like the 8 colors on the HUD for the shirts. Even those awesome boots (for default avatar feet) are included. There is also just the cardigan (which I've been calling a vest because it is sleeveless) but that is not shown alone because it does reveal quite a bit ;) I had to show the rear view so you could see the tank top straps peeking out, and how fun are the striped pockets on the vest? So much variety, this makes my heart smile!!

More variety coming to you from #131 Sage, who included 2 different packages in their prize. The top and skirt are one, called Aloma Set Blue, and as you can see there are tops with your choice belt color, brown or black or blue. The other package contains the New York Heels Brown, which fit Slink high feet wonderfully. One free prize, several fantastic looks!

This pretty dress is from AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS and can be found in t-shirt #024. The simple style is dressed up by the beautiful shimmery stripes of many colors, and you know I am a fan of nice textures. Enjoy this in standard mesh sizes for a great fit.

Our last gift for the night comes from RGDW and is prize #050. This is a playful little style, with the eye-catching polka dots and super short hem, not to mention the bubble shape. I don't think I have anything else like it in my inventory :) 

Nail note of the night: I am really sorry I forgot to mention last night, which was the same as tonight's photos...I went with the default Slink HUD, one of their French mani options for simplicity and easy matching. It's almost a non-note, hehe, but still worth mentioning in case you were in the mood for a simple mani/pedi and weren't sure what I'd used.

I am so excited about my plans for tomorrow that I can hardly focus on anything else! It's hard when one of you very best friends lives 2 hours away, and busy schedules prevent frequent visits, so I'm feeling like a kid on Christmas eve. Remember, friendship is magic!! (Yep, I went there...) I hope you all have a terrific weekend in store, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt 2015:

Photo 1:

Outfit: The Little Bat !TLB - Burton Outfit  $0L Prize #074

Photo 2:

Outfit: Sage Aloma Set Blue  $0L Prize #131
Shoes: Sage New York Heels Brown  $0L Prize #131

Photo 3:

Dress: AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS Mesh Off Shoulder Mini Slim Dress 16  $0L prize #024

Photo 4:

Dress: RGDW - Bubble Mini Dress - Yellow Polka Dots  $0L Prize #050

Hair: Magika [01] Later
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG SEPT 2015 V2 Gardenia Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment