Thursday, June 20, 2024

Colorful SWANK Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we've got another handful of group gifts from the SWANK Event and their Celebration of Colors round. It is an ideal time with Pride month, and the gifts are tucked inside rainbow striped flames at many of the displays on both floors of this large event. I've been a fan of SWANK for quite a while now, and I think you can tell why :) Talented designers, generous gifts, it is a winning combination for sure.


My first look of the evening is our ANNA-eZY Dress Swank Event Pride gift, a sexy draped dress with plunging neckline and diagonal hem. The gift includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a HUD offering 10 terrific colors. I really like all of them so it was difficult to narrow down to just two for the photo, so random it is :)


Our [GIULIADESIGN] EWA- 1 gift is an easy-to-wear one piece with the appearance of a sleek turtleneck tucked into a miniskirt with softly pleated hem. There are Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes included. 


It's the right time of year for flirty swimwear, like our [COSMOS] Isabel Bikini Set Lace / 2 Colors I am enjoying here :) The top and bottom each fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD to select from two colors each for the main fabric, trim, and lace insets for each piece. Blue and beige are a lovely combo, and the single strapped top is a playful detail :) The straps on the bottom are at different heights from each other so there is a delightful feeling of whimsy combined with sex appeal.


This beauty is the SAS - Nylah BabyPink Dress gift from Sascha's Designs. It is a soft and sweet shade of pale pink, with notably low neckline that seems barely held up by the slender spaghetti straps. We receive Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing in our thoughtful gift.


For my final look of the night, I slipped into the {Le'La} Blake Outfit with its wonderful tropical vibes. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies each of the top, skirt, and sandals you see above, so it can be well coordinated as a complete look. We also get a handy HUD with 12 choices for each, solids for the top and sandals with pattern (mostly floral) for the diagonally cut skirt. I've been a fan of this brand for a long time, and this is not the only gift we can find here from them :) So I am one grateful and happy magpie!

It was another scorcher today, and the evening is not much cooler. It was 79.8 degrees in my office when I started this post, and I'm very glad that it's down to 76.3 now but would appreciate it going even a little lower if it could. It occurred to me that my stomach issues the past several days coincided with the increased dose of the new med, so I sent my doctor a message asking about it and I am planning on dropping back to the bare minimum dose while I wait to hear back. Since it's the first time I have sent a message to this new doctor, I don't know yet how prompt she is in replying, but fingers crossed that it's before the weekend. I didn't go out today but will probably do so tomorrow, no idea where or what time yet. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, lots of magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SWANK Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: ANNA-eZY Dress Swank Event Pride gift $0L SWANK Event

Photo 2:
Dress: [GIULIADESIGN] EWA- 1 $0L SWANK Event

Photo 3:
Bikini: [COSMOS] Isabel Bikini Set Lace / 2 Colors $0L SWANK Event

Photo 4:
Dress: Sascha's Designs SAS - Nylah BabyPink Dress $0L SWANK Event

Photo 5:
Outfit: {Le'La} Blake Outfit $0L SWANK Event

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment