Monday, June 10, 2024

TeleportHub Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings us to several wonderful stores who are a part of the TeleportHub.com group, which has a small $10L join fee to encourage people to stick around :) I've certainly felt I get my money's worth in notices about sales and new releases, let alone the fantastic gifts offered for anyone wearing the group tag at many of the stores. This group has a fun frame type sign for the stores to display, with the gift inside the frame so you can locate them fairly easily. The lower portion of the frame has buttons to click to join the group and visit the website, so they are useful right along with being attractive representations of the group. It was definitely fun to wrap up the weekend by hopping around the grid and visiting all these terrific places!


For my first look, we head to +Psycho Barbie+ for their [Vivian Dress - Fatpack] gift. The dress has a daringly diagonal hem, in sizes for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The HUD offers 4 textures with black backgrounds and no side strap, plus the cross pattern you see on the right above in 11 colors that each have a matching lace strap for the bare left hip. 


Don't teleport away just yet, as our next store to visit is in the same shopping area :) [ENIGMA] is ready to dazzle you with their Pandora Corset Mini gift for TeleportHub members. There are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Mounds mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 8 playful fabrics. The one on the right above is an open weave so it is see-through, but not instantly obvious from my rear view so I figured I would mention it just in case. You'll see once you give all the buttons a tickle ;) 


::Sweet Intoxication:: is ready to tempt us with their lovely Maisie Dress - Cranberry gift :) The openings and straps ensure that all essentials are covered, yet plenty of skin is peeking through for a very sexy result. This beauty fits Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The cranberry color softens to a bright pink in my lighting, and both the color and style give me happy summery vibes.


You know I just had to share this sassy treat from [>Ma'De<] which is their Lanny Top & Skirt. The solid top and matching plaid skirt are each provided for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, and being separates you can always wear either piece with anything else you already have waiting in your inventory too. As much as I appreciate the pairing, my brain tends to jump to more options sometimes :) 


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the flirty [WellMade] Ritta Outfit. This gift has a low plunging tank top and itty bitty shorts in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a handy HUD offering 2 textures for the top and 3 solid colors for the shorts. Both top patterns are seen above, with the one on the left having more peachy tone to the flowers and the right's blooms are more purplish pink. The shorts color not shown matches the flowers on the right.

My weekend was fairly typical with ups and downs, and I can't figure out if my stomach is protesting the early days of the new meds or just didn't like something I ate. The queasy feeling was fun while in the car earlier, heh, but I survived ;) Eventually all these small successes will add up and help convince my brain that it's okay to be away from home, it's literally practicing with the goal of improving. Not much else to tell about my weekend, but I know where tomorrow's blog post will be from and you can expect lots of bright colors. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: +Psycho Barbie+ [Vivian Dress - Fatpack] $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [ENIGMA] Pandora Corset Mini $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: ::Sweet Intoxication:: Maisie Dress - Cranberry $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [>Ma'De<] Lanny Top & Skirt $0L TeleportHub Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [WellMade] Ritta Outfit $0L TeleportHub Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. Milk SOPHIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment