Friday, June 21, 2024

MLM Frees&Offers Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post brings lots of gifts for the MLM Free&Offers group, a multi-designer group that has a tiny $5L fee to join. This encourages people to stay in it and protects us from spammers and scammers, so I don't mind it in the least :) There are lots of talented designers who use the group to keep us informed of their new releases and sales, so we benefit from the info as well as those who offer gifts for their visitors wearing the group tag.


My first stop of the evening was [ConTrato] where I claimed their beautiful Idris Dress. It has a stunning golden halter neckline that doubles as a statement necklace, then the mini dress hugs our curves in sleek satin. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, along with a HUD that offers 5 texture options. The only non-solid hue is the black with white polka dots I'm enjoying on the right above. 


I also added some vibrant color to my summer wardrobe with the LUCILLE SET by BA Store GIFT from Black Angel Store. The strapless top and high waisted miniskirt both fit Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Mounds mesh bodies. I really like the way the top forms a triangle pointing down just past the waist, with similarly angular neckline that draws attention to the cleavage. 


A new favorite outfit for when I'm feeling casual and sassy is the W.G STORE - Florence Set seen here :) Its tank top and denim shorts, each trimmed in black fishnet, are each provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Bimbo, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that has 10 color choices for the top and 8 for the shorts. The distressed look of the shorts is such a fun look for denim, and there is something so playful about the crossed straps in the back of the tank top.


YoU By GeMyles has a flirty treat with all the straps you could dream of, called Addie Outfit. Just right click the vendor and pay $1L, which will be automatically refunded while the gift is delivered so it is still free :) The top and pants work perfectly together, and each fit eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with 15 color selections, all of which tint the whole outfit at once. I must admit I was pleased to see the zipper on the back of the pants, because can you imagine having to lace yourself into this every time you wear it? ;) That's just good attention to details in the design, and I do appreciate that.


My final look of the evening simply captivated me with that adorable print of pairs of birds snuggling :) It is our ..YIA.. Gaia Jumpsuit BIRDIES (GIFT) and includes sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. There is also a HUD for the small decoration (flower?) at the peak of the neckline, with 20 colors so you can add a pop of contrast or match it to the purple or pink colors of the fabric. Even the back is flirty with those straps, so this made me very happy for lots of reasons :) Combining birds with my 2 favorite colors was certainly the start though. 

I feel like I'm just going to melt into a puddle on the floor under my desk here, lol, and we haven't even reached the peak of the heatwave yet. That would be Friday through Sunday, so we have a really steamy weekend ahead. I didn't go out today because of the heat and not feeling well, and I was fortunate that my new doctor actually responded to my question (about the new medication) really quickly. We are staying with the lower dose for now and will discuss in the near future. If I can't tolerate a therapeutic dose, it may not be the right fit for me, but there are other options so I am not too discouraged. That is pretty much what I told her almost word for word. In SL news, I see that Firestorm has updated for PBR but I am not ready to tackle that quite yet, however I know that it will be exciting news for many :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: [ConTrato] Idris Dress $0L MLM Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Black Angel LUCILLE SET by BA Store GIFT $0L MLM Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: W.G STORE - Florence Set $0L MLM Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: YoU By GeMyles Addie Outfit $0L MLM Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: ..YIA.. Gaia Jumpsuit BIRDIES (GIFT) $0L MLM Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment