Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Shop and Hop Halcyon

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we're visiting the Halcyon region of SL21B Shop & Hop, one of 24 regions that are filled with offerings from top designers, 480 of those to be exact :) There are free gifts at every display, with exclusive offers and discounted items galore so get your favorite virtual walking shoes ready and your virtual wallet. I'm going to mention again the hard work of the FabFree team in keeping a spreadsheet with landmarks and photos for every single gift, sharing that link with a huge thank you to their team. I just finished visiting places this morning and I still have some organizing of gifts to do, but I do keep them sorted by region to help you track down the gifts I'm sharing a bit easier.


My first look is perfect for soon-to-be brides, or anyone who appreciates the fine craftsmanship that comes with a sheer lacy gown in snowy white. The :Moon Amore: Bride's Dream Gown / SL21Bday GIFT comes in sizes for eBody, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with an alpha layer to help the dress fit a little better in the narrow waist area. That side slit is a popular detail in RL bridal gowns too from what I've seen on social media, and I love the intricate strap detailing.


Next we have the flirty Miamai_Rika Minidress HOTPINK_SL21B GIFT, an irresistible slip dress with one strap sliding down the left shoulder. The vibrant color is a real plus too, and I think it will flatter just about everyone. There are Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh body sizes included in this thoughtful gift.


That very same designer is also offering their Miamai_Morgana Lingerie Set BOM_SL21BGift for us too, absolutely free of charge, so that's two terrific treats in one spot :) The bra, panty, and stockings are all separate BOM layers so you can wear them in any combination you prefer. Shimmery sequins abound on the detailed texture, and the strapless bra goes really well with the relatively modest cut panties.


Don't miss the MIDNA display, where you can find this stunning Fabiana Dress *GIFT COLOR* for free :) The wrapped halter style is a favorite of mine, and I am absolutely a fan of the leafy pattern in soft blues. Inside this gift you will find sizing for Legacy, Lara X, and Petite X mesh bodies.


My final look this evening is the zOOm - Esmeralda Dress Shop&Hop Gift outfit. It is both elegant and sexy, thanks to the slightly bared midriff and lacy tank top back, not to mention the gorgeous side slit on the skirt :) Both top and skirt are provided in Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. The golden chains on the skirt slit really go well with the gold embossing on the fabric, don't you think?

Whew, what a wild evening for hockey fans! It was game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, no not that trendy kind you drink out of (you have no idea how confusing it was for me to hear about influencers wanting a Stanley cup when I know it as a sports trophy!) but a prize my favorite team hasn't won since I was an itty bitty toddler. The Panthers won the first 3 games, the Oilers won the next 3 to tie things up, and that left one last game to win it all. The final score was 2-1 Panthers so obviously it was amazingly close, and I expect that there is much partying in Florida tonight. As for me, I have a blood draw tomorrow that I am terrified of simply because it means leaving the house and going further than my usual little outings, so I'm struggling to calm myself. I am taking tomorrow evening off from blogging as a mental health day, and I'll be starting to fast in a couple of hours so my day is not going to be a particularly fun one. I know I've done this dozens of times before and I can do it again, logic is just not taking a hold in my panicking brain. This is why I am trying to retrain it :) I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL21B Shop & Hop - Halcyon Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: :Moon Amore: Bride's Dream Gown / SL21Bday GIFT $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Miamai_Rika Minidress HOTPINK_SL21B GIFT $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Miamai_Morgana Lingerie Set BOM_SL21BGift $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: MIDNA - Fabiana Dress *GIFT COLOR* $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: zOOm - Esmeralda Dress Shop&Hop Gift $0L SL21B Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Opulent / Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment