Friday, June 7, 2024

Dreams Come True

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are making your fashion dreams come true at Dreams store, whose group is currently free to join. There are several gifts available right now, and it was difficult to narrow down to just the handful you see here :) I was a group member before and somehow lost track of the store (they moved a few times and might have even had a hiatus at some point) but I'm sure you can tell how happy I am to visit again.


For my first look of the night, I slipped into the beautiful - DS - Gown Dress Black group gift. The full length gown fits Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and wraps around the midriff to really draw attention to our curves :) I really like the gold flecks on the black satin, adding to the shimmery elegance.


If you are feeling more colorful, the :::DREAMS::: SD1 Dress & Choker -FATPACK- has plenty of choices. The strapless mini dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 12 textures that are 6 colors apiece of solid and sheer fishnet. The choker tied around my neck is included too, with a matching 6 color HUD. It is labeled as being rigged. This is the sort of look that you can wear with or without the choker, add some panties, adjust to your level of comfort when it comes to modesty.


Speaking of varied modesty, LOL, this flirtatious treat is our :::DREAMS::: Rita Babydoll -RED- group gift. There are two versions in each size, skirt lace and skirt opaque, that fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. You can tell which one I'm wearing on which side above ;) The lacy skirt is definitely quite sheer, but of course with short skirts I'm always going to opt for panties to wear out and about. Ever since that time several years ago I forgot my undies and someone at a crowded-ish location sent me a photo he snapped of me, then even IMed Xan who was with me, well let's say I am extra careful.


:::DREAMS::: Anabella Dress & Glasses -FATPACK- is a fantastic pick for summer, since it includes a breezy dress and flattering sunglasses :) The dress comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD that offers 14 fun textures. Some have stripes on the sides like I'm wearing to the left, others are more solid like the right, all have denim type seams and wrinkles. The sunglasses are provided in versions with and without the resize script built in, so if you don't need to adjust it you can choose a lower lag option. 


One more look this evening, this time with two gifts combined. The top is our - DS - Nany Mini Top -FATPACK- V2 group gift, a tank so brief it almost works as a bra. In sizes for Altamura, Freya, eBody Curvy, eBody Reborn, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Love Momma, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies, this is compatible with a bevy of beautiful bodies. It also has a HUD with 10 solid colors and 10 patterns, so many possibilities! It goes really well with the - DS - Cargo Pants -FATPACK- group gift, which caught my eye as being versatile and comfy looking with the ankle cuffs that made me think of sweatpants. There is a fitmesh M size for classic avatars, along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizing. The HUD lets us select from 18 solid colors and 5 camo patterns, various hues including the nontraditional but intriguing pink camo :) 

Let's see, I successfully got to the grocery store briefly and back, and I took my first dose of the new medication, and I survived it all since I'm here to blog so yay! I must keep reminding myself that getting through is the goal, not that it goes 100% smoothly and feels heavenly. Feeling easy may come in time, but for now it's just baby steps I guess. I have dinner with the parents tomorrow, and I'm sure my mom will have some random video of cute animals to show me because that's how we roll ;) She was very much in the habit of sharing videos and pictures like that with my grandma, and I got to see lots of them on Fridays too, so half that tradition continues. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Dreams:

Photo 1:
Dress: - DS - Gown Dress Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: :::DREAMS::: SD1 Dress & Choker -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: :::DREAMS::: Rita Babydoll -RED- $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: :::DREAMS::: Anabella Dress & Glasses -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: - DS - Nany Mini Top -FATPACK- V2 $0L Group Gift
Pants: - DS - Cargo Pants -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. Milk NORA EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment