Saturday, June 8, 2024

All The Colors Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the All The Colors 3 Hunt from Cheeky Monkey Events. There are $1L hunt prizes as well as $25L and $50L exclusive offers, all in the fun rainbow striped bows that are hidden in each participating store. The designers get to decide which price points to offer, so some have multiple treats so it's especially helpful to view the hunt website. They have the hints for each and the costs listed, plus the landmarks of course, so you can traverse the hunt trail with ease :) The rainbow theme means that Pride month is well represented, which makes my ally heart happy.


Three cheers for The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., which would be one for each of their offerings this round :) The $1L MULTICOLOUR Tee can be seen on the left above, a gorgeous gradient that works its way through purple, pink, orange, and yellow hues. Their $25L exclusive offer is called RAINBOW BIRDIE Tee, and this bird fanatic is super impressed! Both of these have unpacker HUDs that let us select from standard, eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP so we only need to deliver the folder we need at the moment. I'd like to suggest that you hang onto the HUD in case you ever change body brands. 


The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LOVE WINS Tee is the $50L exclusive offering this month, and the image on the front is just fantastic! I think it sums up my feelings very well, and this is certainly the time of year to remind people that you support them. The rainbow LOVE WINS is decorated with flowers and stars, very lively and cheerful. It is provided in the same sizes as the two in the previous photo, and I'm wearing (as I did above) my favorite marketplace gift from Delizio. They have a free fatpack of jeans in BOM layers and appliers for Omega and Maitreya, simple and easy to wear and pair with anything. 


Next we visit Psyche's Pstyles to find their bow, which is $1L and contains this striking Knit with Pride Dress. The 70s rainbow-obsessed child who still resides deep in my soul absolutely squeed over this beauty! The dress and sleeves are separates, each in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. I love the black choker that is attached by matching cord from the center of the neckline. This is such an impressive bargain, don't you think? :)


The Sissy Bar warmed my heart with their (TSB) All The Colors 3 Dress prize, and all for just $1L. It combines so many of my favorite things - hearts, rainbows, halter necklines, bows - and is such a nice style for the summer. The prize includes Freya, Isis, eBody Reborn, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The slightly flared skirt makes me want to twirl around in the sunshine!


You may have noticed my nails tonight looking longer and more colorful than their typical default state. Well that is for very good reason, as I've been enjoying the backSTORY - Tie Dye Nails Set prize which is one of 4 they are offering in total for this hunt! This one is a $25L exclusive, and these long stiletto mesh nails will fit Alice 5.0, Belleza OG, Gen X, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body hands. Just hide your body's built in nails with its HUD, then add the suitable size from this folder. The next thing you'll want to add is the nails HUD, so you can select from 8 tie dye patterns for the thumb and ring finger (accent nails, woot!) and 8 solid hues for the other three nails. I had way too much fun playing with the HUD, and to show you even more choices I've layered two different looks together into one image. There is something so endearing about tie dye, often a throwback to childhood crafts but able to be turned into modern styling. 

Are you all ready for a fun weekend? I am ready to relax at home tomorrow, then my therapy Sunday is at a later time which means I get more sleep beforehand. Dinner tonight at my parents' was enjoyable as usual, and my mom had a couple boxes of large framed photos for me to look at. Several of my grandparents' wedding photos were similar, so she is keeping some, gave me two, and will give the rest to her brother tomorrow. His wife seems like she is planning on causing trouble over the estate handling, but I think my mom is ready to handle it with grace but a firm hand. We'll see what happens, but it is suspicious for a wife to lock her husband out of their house after 41 years of marriage, hire a shark lawyer, then take him back shortly before his mother passes away. That would sound harsh if she didn't have a track record of disowning one of her sons and her only niece *waves* along with generally being hateful and quarrelsome. I guess I'm spilling some tea here, not piping hot but enough to get me steaming ;) Whew, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from All The Colors 3:

Photo 1:
Top Left: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. MULTICOLOUR Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Top Right: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. RAINBOW BIRDIE Tee $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. LOVE WINS Tee $50L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Knit with Pride Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: The Sissy Bar (TSB) All The Colors 3 Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: backSTORY - Tie Dye Nails Set $25L Hunt Exclusive

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Moment - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. Milk SOPHIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment