Monday, June 24, 2024

SL21B Shop And Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm really excited to share some SL21B Shop & Hop gifts, as there are 24 regions loaded with 480 total stores who are nearly all offering free gifts with no group tag needed. SL21B is SL's 21st Birthday, a grand celebration with a theme of elements (like fire and water, not as in oxygen and magnesium) that is optional but is resulting in some terrific creations. It opened on the 21st and we have until the 21st of July to explore it all, and with all the celebrations we almost need that much time! The shopping is a big part of it but not the entirety, so I'll refer you to the official destination guide to see the bigger picture. I would also like to share the link to the FabFree post with their amazing spreadsheet, which has been ready since the event opened which shows you just how hard those fine folks have been working on things :) You can use the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet to sort by store name or type of gift, so if you want to find a specific store or only look at male gifts (Xan's next quest, lol) these are just a click away. As I always do, I am taking the gifts one region at a time, so tonight's are all found on Poppy.


My first look this evening combines two gifts at once, since why not start big? :) The top is our SF:: Summer Leather Top GIFT SLB21 treat from Scarlet Fey, a sleeveless tank top crafted from two shades of brown leather. We receive Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes, and this is a great choice for roleplay as well as simply any time the mood strikes. It paired well with the !APHORISM! - Jana Jeans v2 - Ltd Ed Gift, versatile skinny cut pants in a mustard hue with built in belt. Claim this goodie and you'll find sizing for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD that allows us to pick from 2 belt colors and 4 buckle metals, plus 9 gems and a hide/show option. 


I kept those jeans on again here, but swapped tops into the beautiful ***Ambrosia***Bustier [SHOP&HOP GIFT]. I adore the floral print, and the red hue of the blossoms made me think of poppies just like the name of the region :) This treat comes in Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes. It seems this is one of the designers who has changed over to Lara X and eliminated classic Maitreya from their size set, which is why I am wearing my Legacy body for most of this post.


I can't decide if I look like a fairy, pixie, or princess here! This is the * EXiA * Evelina Dress SL21B Gift, and it starts with the beautiful full skirted dress in sizes for Legacy, Lara X, and Petite X bodies. There are panties built in, and separate sleeves that seem to fit all of the body sizes. Now if you'd prefer this without the panties I mentioned, there is also a HUD with show/hide options for them :) So with or without panties, with or without adding the sleeves, there are plenty of ways to wear this feminine and frilly beauty.


Next we see the stunning Utopia Little Star Gift! dress, a single piece with a layered look since it appears as though the front was cut out to reveal a bra or bikini top. It comes in Gen X, Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes, with a handy HUD offering 4 colors each for the dress and the lining. We can also right click - touch (from inventory is easiest) to turn the full bright on or off, definitely a helpful feature with PBR altering our lighting ;) Hey, sometimes little stars shine the brightest, right?


My final look this evening is our gift from Salt & Pepper called S&P Fernanda dress FATPACK. At this point I realized I'd misread and had to swap bodies from Legacy to Lara X, lol, as the only body I own from the sizes provided :) Those would be Gen X Classic, Gen X Classic Dainty, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu bodies, and we also receive a wonderful HUD with 16 colors each for the cotton lace and the satin/bow portion. It sure looks like I got very attached to pale pink hues here, huh? The darker dramatic colors are as pretty as the pastels of course, and I try to show as many different colors at once for contrast to demonstrate which sections are which.

Generally my life is boring, so why do my weekends tend to be so chaotic lately? My housemate woke me up as soon as I drifted off to sleep, to tell me that there is a big loud wasp in the house somewhere and I need to...help? Protect him? I don't know. He wound up leaving the house for most of the day, getting home just in time for my therapy appointment which I decided to have indoors instead of out and about in the car in the stifling heat. There was a thunderstorm during my session, so the therapist got to watch me flinch and jump for a reason other than car anxiety ;) Otherwise it went well, a deep dive into my psyche, so not comfortable but effective. I scheduled an appointment for a blood draw on Tuesday, which will be helpful to get my health things on the right path. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL21B - Poppy Region:

Photo 1:
Top: Scarlet Fey SF:: Summer Leather Top GIFT SLB21 $0L SL21B Gift
Pants: !APHORISM! - Jana Jeans v2 - Ltd Ed Gift $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 2:
Top: ***Ambrosia***Bustier [SHOP&HOP GIFT] $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: * EXiA * Evelina Dress SL21B Gift $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Utopia Little Star Gift! $0L SL21B Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Salt & Pepper S&P Fernanda dress FATPACK $0L SL21B Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment