Thursday, June 27, 2024

Kiyomizu Summer Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm sharing some free hunt prizes from the Kiyomizu Summer 2024 hunt, a seasonal (4 times a year) exploration of the lovely Kiyomizu Mall and some of the stores' main locations. The floating ghosts will help you out with a link to a personalized website that shows which ninja kitties you have found, and where the ones you still need are located. I've always been impressed with the scripting that goes into this hunt :) The signs keep track of things, and the cats communicate with them. There are no hints and these kitties can be resized or even flattened to hide in walls, so be prepared to do a fair amount of searching for some of them! Others are large and easy to find, so you don't know what to expect until you arrive. I start out wandering the entirety of the mall, looking for hunt signs in those stores, then give a ghost a click to see where else I need to be :) This summer round lasts until the 7th of July, so we have some time yet to enjoy.


Summer does mean lots of beach fashions, so the ninja cat at Shiorin's Mart is ready with their =CS= Bikini Swimsuit prize. Pet him and you'll receive the bikini worn as one piece in sizing for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn sizes, in black with bursts of pretty fireworks as the pattern. There is even a little text on the lower left bra cup that says kiyomizu 24 so you will always know where and when you picked up this sweet treat :)


Next we see the playful SHOP KERO School Girl Summer Uniform, just as versatile as it is cute :) The shirt with attached tie and fun pleated skirt are each provided in Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes, and there is also a HUD included with 12 choices each for the shirt, skirt, and plaid tie. The blue button on the lower right of the HUD is not labeled but I clicked it and discovered it is an on/off option for the tie. I used to be afraid of trying anything like that in SL, but over the years I've decided that I cannot damage anything permanently, and if something goes wrong I can always redeliver or unpack a new copy :) I am more cautious with things that do not have copy permissions. So give things a click and have fun!


MeltingDots Freebie Store has a great seasonal hunt prize for us too, their Tropical Swimwear 2024. The one-piece style is relatively modest which is certainly a good thing sometimes, with crossed straps in the back that I simply adore. It fits Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 6 patterns for the main swimsuit and 6 solid colors for the bows on the front straps, and <> arrows to adjust the proportions of the texture you select. The center button between the arrows seems to be a reset for that sizing. So on the right above, I used the arrows to make the pattern much larger, repeating less frequently, with the default on the left and you can go even smaller if you prefer.


I've been a fan of Frangipani Garden for ages, so I was thrilled to claim their *FG* Monique Bikini prize from this hunt. The bikini and sarong are all one piece, designed for eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Bombshell, Maitreya, Lara X, and Petite X mesh bodies. The colors and pattern are giving groovy retro vibes! 


Just when I thought I was done, a tempting treat kept haunting me until I added a bonus shot ;) In my hand you will see the .:H/D:. Strawberry waffle sandwich from Honey Dragon, which comes in biggies and dinkies versions. It has the hold pose you see above, without an eating animation, so you can use it for photos without unexpected nibbling. Can I just say how delicious this looks? Fresh waffles, chocolate icing with rainbow sprinkles, and a layer of thinly sliced strawberries sandwiched between...drool! Xan can tell ya that I am fascinated by SL food in general, and appreciate knowing that there are no health consequences if my avi decides to chow down on spicy beef or any of the dozens of other tasty things I can no longer enjoy in RL. Just think, this waffle sandwich can be enjoyed any time of day or night, no calories and no cooking skills needed :) 

Yesterday went fairly well, all in all, as I got to the lab to get my blood drawn and got through it even though my usual phlebotomist wasn't there. I'd been looking forward to seeing her, as we've known each other for over 20 years and she always asks about my parents, etc., so seeing a stranger made me want to turn around and run away. Thanks, anxiety :P  But I didn't, and even though he had bad smoker's breath and kept calling me hun, I tolerated the blood draw and made it home in one piece mentally. My doctor already got the results and adjusted a medication, like geez that was fast! Now the pharmacy has to obtain the new dose, and I will be retested in a month. The weather is still hot with a touch of storms tonight, so I am doing my best to stay calm and cool. I'll probably pivot back to Shop & Hop tomorrow unless something else time-limited crops up. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Kiyomizu Summer 2024 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Bikini: Shiorin's Mart =CS= Bikini Swimsuit 101 HANABI-KYMZ $0L Kiyomizu Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: SHOP KERO School Girl Summer Uniform $0L Kiyomizu Hunt

Photo 3:
Swimsuit: MeltingDots Freebie Store Tropical Swimwear 2024 $0L Kiyomizu Hunt

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: Frangipani Garden *FG* Monique Bikini $0L Kiyomizu Hunt

Photo 5:
Food: Honey Dragon .:H/D:. Strawberry waffle sandwich $0L Kiyomizu Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Opulent / Redhead
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment