Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Aggressione and RFL

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to a new-to-me store called Aggressione, where you will find some lovely offerings. Their group is currently free to join, so I'm sharing several treats that you can claim at absolutely no cost :) I always try to remember to phrase it as 'currently' free since I usually have no idea if it is temporary or if the designer plans on adding a fee to join in the future, and I have certainly seen plenty of changes to groups over the years. Another place I'm bringing you is the Royal Ascot RFL event, as it is a charity event for the American Cancer Society and that is a cause close to my heart. Several people in my life are cancer survivors, and I've lost family members and dear friends to the dreaded disease. Every penny helps, and the closer we get to eradicating cancer the better for all of us. No, this is not a Debbie Downer of a post, I promise :)


For my first look I slipped into the charming Aggressione Amy Top and Skirt Group Gift. It is worn as one piece in sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. There are also 2 HUDs included, an RGB tinting HUD and a metals HUD with 6 colors as well as on/off options for our top, gloves, skirt, belt, and chains. We can certainly get creative and make this look however we wish!


Our Aggressione Summer Dress lives up to its name as being perfect for this time of year, don't you think? We receive Kupra, Legacy, Nerido Push Up, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Mounds mesh body sizes, with a HUD that lets us select from 6 patterns for the main dress and 8 solid colors for the trim. Let the mixing and matching commence! The bodice is created to hold 'the girls' in place beautifully, and there's a daring slit on the left thigh for an extra flash of skin.


There is something so sweet and feminine about the Aggressione Mia top and skirt pink gift, in soft gingham with sweetheart neckline and puffed sleeves. Both pieces are provided in Kupra, Legacy, Nerido Push up, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy, and Mounds sizing. The gently pleated skirt is extra short for a pop of sex appeal with our romantic flavor :) In case you're wondering if my wallpaper really did just change color behind me, yes it did LOL, there's a HUD for that ;) This gorgeous outfit was about to blend right into the pink paper, so I had to do something.


If you need something casual and playful, be sure to claim our Aggressione Mila Outfit Group Gift. The bold red top and black denim shorts are a terrific pairing, each of which can fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. I couldn't resist the pair of yellow chicks on the top, hanging out above a loosely laced opening that would show off our belly button if the shorts were lower waisted. I like it all exactly the way it is :)


For my final look of the evening, we travel to the Royal Ascot event for RFL (Relay For Life), and stop by The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co.'s display. Here we can make a donation of $150L, every bit of which goes to the charity, and receive their cheerful BUTTERFLY HEART Tees. The event is open for just a few more days, till the 22nd of the month, so hurry! Our cozy tank top has a wonderful unpacking HUD with standard mesh sizes along with eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body options. Just deliver the ones you wish, and hang onto the HUD for future reference instead of filling up your inventory all at once :) Speaking of HUDs, there is a texture HUD included with this offer which has 3 beauties to choose from, two of which you can see above. The third is blossoms in a heart shape, so it is also a mood boosting image. There are plenty of other offers here too, not just from The Bold Llama but lots of generous designers so I hope you have time to explore before it wraps up.

I'm not even sure how to describe my day at this point, as it wasn't terrible but not easy or peaceful either. My stomach is still pretty angry for reasons unknown, so going in a car was not particularly comfortable for it. I visited a nearby store I hadn't been to in ages, like I oddly forgot it was even there and thought we were headed to a different branch (chain, CVS) but I got a couple things I had been needing. Tomorrow should be quiet at home in the heat, so yay? I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Aggressione:

Photo 1:
Dress: Aggressione Amy Top and Skirt Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Aggressione Summer Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Aggressione Mia top and skirt pink $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Aggressione Mila Outfit Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. BUTTERFLY HEART Tees $150L Royal Ascot RFL Event Donation

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Valiant - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment